14 - Javier Mascherano

ALLEXX

Mascherano is my favourite player. I like him very much. I like his style.
Ture's going to leave us. And Mascherano can be brilliant variety to improve some kind of problems of Barca. XavIniesta will think only about attacking and creating.

Buskets makes many mistakes and has tendency to cheating. I don't like it! What he does doesn't speak well of Barca.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Ik i alot of u are against it and i respect that

but im really hopin we sign basherano!! i think sergi could play along side xavi further up or play a doub pivot with xavi playing in front and even messi dropping back like he ahs for argentina

I wouldn't mind if Mascherano was signed for Barcelona. Toure will leave us this summer, my gut feeling is that there he is gone via transfer.

If at worse, Mascherano would be a Nou Camp favorite just for his effort. I know that Liverpool fans appreciate his effort and work ethic.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Rumor has it Inter will offer Cambiasso and cash for Mascherano on Benitez's orders.

Wow, Rafa is more stupid than I thought

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rumor has it Inter will offer Cambiasso and cash for Mascherano on Benitez's orders.

Wow, Rafa is more stupid than I thought

Liverpool needs cash though. I don't see them going for swap deals unless they are garnished with plenty of green.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
but cambiasso would be and should be more expensive than mascherano.

rafa benitez is a total noob in the transfer market.

Co0ter

Ik i alot of u are against it and i respect that

but im really hopin we sign basherano!! i think sergi could play along side xavi further up or play a doub pivot with xavi playing in front and even messi dropping back like he ahs for argentina

Why would we want Messi to drop back or play anything like he does for Argentina. Sure he's the heart of Argentina and is playing well but he's not scoring. You don't "drop back" a player that scored 47 goals in 53 games for us last season....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well said. Besides he would be getting in the way of Xavi or Iniesta. Messi will always drift out but playing him in the same role as with Argentina would be a mistake.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
AS says , Barcelona could offer the 24M they received from Manchester City for YayaToure to sign Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano.

Home of Barca Fans