14 - Javier Mascherano

xsever

Looking forward to seeing Mascherano intercept Real's plays in the CDR on Wednesday. His aggressiveness is of huge importance in such a game.

TheStig

Pep really has to unleash Mascherano in all 3 remaining Clasicos.

Instead of who? I love Mascherano and he is amazing but if Puyol is fit, Masch doesn't have a place in the starting line-up. Maybe he'll come on as a sub for Busquets but I doubt that will happen if Busquets and Puyol are both fit.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Instead of who? I love Mascherano and he is amazing but if Puyol is fit, Masch doesn't have a place in the starting line-up. Maybe he'll come on as a sub for Busquets but I doubt that will happen if Busquets and Puyol are both fit.

If villa continues out of form

Up top iniesta messi Pedro?
Or if Pedro isn't fit villa messi iniesta?

Then on mid, Xavi masch busquets

E

estranged

say we're leading 2-0 or 1-0 and pep wants play conservative (which he shouldn't since it has come back to bite us in the ass so hard against arsenal and real last week) he could take off someone (perhaps misfiring villa) and play Mascherano and Busquets together rather than bringing on keita, or maybe even sub puyol for mascherano.

Anyways on the whole these past couple of months we have seen what a valuable signing he has been especially without abidal and puyol, without him we would have been screwed from Feb-till now.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I wouldn't be upset if he plays as CB instead of Puyol is puyi isn't 100%. I think he would do great...........as long as he doesn't get a little crazy and take some Madrid players out in the box.

Home of Barca Fans