14 - Javier Mascherano

beef-supreme

Not to forget Milito who will hopefully be back with us somewhere around September/October ;-)

Hmmm as much as I like to be positive, I don't think that we can realistically count him in as a solid member of our plans for next season..

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I would be devastated if JM left.

Especially if we only get £20m and the unproven Bojan in return, who only cules think is some sort of genius in the making - when in actual fact he isn't.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Nah I think the Cules are starting to realise he's more hype. He's probably going to be a good player, maybe even very good, but the hype he got when he first started making waves was ridiculous.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
To be fair, it's easy to get carried away when your teams youth academy has produced a top class player roughly every 2 years(in terms of their age anyway). Puyol(78), Xavi(80), Valdes(82, though not as good as the others), Iniesta(84) and Messi(87).

beef-supreme

Yes Anton's right. But anyway you can't write Bojan off yet, strikers tend to mature and show true quality later on, and he's still very young, only 18. In the end, even if he isn't brilliant in his early twenties he could well become world class when he matures a bit. Because of his height and physique, he seems a bit like a late bloomer-type. He did excel in the youth ranks so there's no wonder why there was so much hype about him.

S

Snyde

De Rossi is excellent! Finally a decent rumour that might actually happen.

zanela

Daniele De Rossi is a romanista at heart so it ll b near impossible to get him...
BUT...

Daniele.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I wud die in ecstasy if he joined us :wub2:
The love of my life :blush:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
at a guess, no.

which is why I highly doubt the rumour.

especially as it comes from EMD.

we wouldn't give up on badger that easy. he wants to come to us (if he has to leave liverpool, which it looks like he does) and he's aces.

Home of Barca Fans