11 - Raphinha

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Indeed, a joy on the pitch on the night - deserved a goal in the end, even if only a pk

His pressure and closing down of passing lanes was instrumental in many situations where Barca ended up winning the ball.…even tracking back to prevent goal scoring chances for the Basque side

I was mixed on Raphinha after his 1st season here and while I would prefer him continuing, his FFP impact might be the sort of austerity measure needed to facilitate squad building around Lamine. Else it is someone like Araujo

serghei

If we sell the player with most end product per minutes played this season in the squad we might as well proclaim 2nd place as the objective next season.

There are 3 players that should be sold for good money ahead of him if we want to take this option. Araujo, Kounde, and De Jong.

Trafalgar

If we sell the player with most end product per minutes played this season in the squad we might as well proclaim 2nd place as the objective next season.

There are 3 players that should be sold for good money ahead of him if we want to take this option. Araujo, Kounde, and De Jong.

He did step up his game and has been our best winger these last games but for 100m I'll take him myself to the airport.

vuji_31

He us great concidering rest of squad.

We have a lot of worse players that we need to get rid.

Ferret, Lewa, Pedri, De Jong, Ter Stegen as our starters offer much less then him.

El Barcelona

Agree he and Lamal are our best options on the wing and selling him and keeping Ferran makes no sense. I like the idea of signing Nico and even then I would keep Raphinha so that we can manage Yamal's minutes better, the kid is playing to much imo.

Horatio

You're welcome

serghei

I think Xavi can get more out of Raphinha tbh. He should be playing 90 mins almost every game he's available. I can understand his frustration with subs involving him in moments during the game were he's very active and involved in the game.

Home of Barca Fans