11 - Raphinha

M3ls

I've been defending this guy all season. But the clowns from this forum, who have absolutely no understanding of football, actively argued with me. Fortunately, these clowns admitted that they were wrong.

Richard.H

Much better than the diva, arrogant pricks we've had/have on the team like Dembele, Coutinho, and currently Felix. Works very hard.

Andresito

Staff member
Not easy chances to score even if it seems like it, so kudos to him. But felt he should've done better with the chance when Donnarumma came running out at the beginning of the game. Carbon copy of the Las Palmas situation.

Otherwise can't fault his desire. He's not going to create a lot on his own but he's great at finding space and yesterday he was also decisive with his shooting.

Still if we can get more than 60-70m we should sell. Long term I don't think he'll be a reliable player in the biggest games, especially at LW.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Not easy chances to score even if it seems like it, so kudos to him. But felt he should've done better with the chance when Donnarumma came running out at the beginning of the game. Carbon copy of the Las Palmas situation.

Otherwise can't fault his desire. He's not going to create a lot on his own but he's great at finding space and yesterday he was also decisive with his shooting.

Still if we can get more than 60-70m we should sell. Long term I don't think he'll be a reliable player in the biggest games, especially at LW.
Sell for 60m? And buy who exactly? Why would we try to sell a player that has shown many times how good he is for US? We're not a small club that need selling right now, especially if we go trough to the semis'. We can't build a new team every season, we need continuity. We need a better sub/rotation player than Felix for both Yamal and Raph though and we good.

Alik

We wouldn't be able to get anyone better for 60m. And he's the best winger we have currently - not counting Yamal's potential.

Andresito

Staff member
Sell for 60m? And buy who exactly? Why would we try to sell a player that has shown many times how good he is for US? We're not a small club that need selling right now, especially if we go trough to the semis'. We can't build a new team every season, we need continuity. We need a better sub/rotation player than Felix for both Yamal and Raph though and we good.
Never said sell for 60m.
If we can get more than that then we can consider selling with the condition that we have a proper LW lined up.

Messi983

There will still come games when I will be frustrated watching him but hats off for the last month. Some impressive performances and also consistency he hasn't shown before.

Never said sell for 60m.
If we can get more than that then we can consider selling with the condition that we have a proper LW lined up.

I'm more and more thinking about keeping this team as much intact as possible for next season especially if Xavi stays. It looks like he has finally figured out how to get the best out of his squad. Selling Raphinha for 60-70m when we will probably be only able to use 20-30m of that on new players make little sense. Is it possible to sign a good player for that money? Sure. Is it very likely we'll manage to do it? Probably not.

I would send Felix back to Atleti, let Alonso go and sell/loan Romeu but probably keep other players (wouldn't even mind renewing Roberto for another year) at this point. Try to extend Cancelo's loan and possibly get a useful DM and versatile winger (either cheap or on loan) and I think we'll be fine. Would like a better backup GK too if possible. Think we would stil be in La Liga title race if we wouldn't have to depend on Pena for three months.

Gavi and Balde will also be like new signings and there is always a possibility of new Barca B/Juvenil A players making breakthrough. Hopefully we will also have more "luck" with injuries. Should continue to develop this young core and then hopefully in 2025 after returning to Camp Nou we will be in a better financial situation and could afford to sign one or two quality players.

jamrock

Since he's been here he almost always shows up when we need him, so I don't get the he's not reliable on big games remake TBH.

Selling him for anything less than 80m would be a Insane,60m is nothing in this market.

Home of Barca Fans