11 - Raphinha

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Brace yourselves for the leaks about to hit that we're negotiating for his arrival in the summer.

DonAK

Cody Gakpo perhaps. Well, until he moves to the Premiership that is.

Don't know much about him, but players from Eredivisie and Liga NOS....not sure I'd take a chance on them unless they also perform in European competitions.

What is it that people don't like about Raphinha? Proven to be a very good player in the Premier League, can score, can create chances, is a good dribbler, quick player. Perfect age too of 25.

Cannot have too many 20 year old players in the team. Need some players close to or entering their prime too.

Last edited:

fergus90

Don't know much about him, but players from Eredivisie and Liga NOS....not sure I'd take a chance on them unless they also perform in European competitions.

What is it that people don't like about Raphinha? Proven to be a very good player in the Premier League, can score, can create chances, is a good dribbler, quick player. Perfect age too of 25.

Cannot have too many 20 year old players in the team. Need some players close to or entering their prime too.

I'm certain he would hit the ground running at Barca. Chelsea,Liverpool and Bayern (pre-Coman extension) all have been monitoring his situation. Shows how highly he's rated in Europe.

DonAK

I'm certain he would hit the ground running at Barca. Chelsea,Liverpool and Bayern (pre-Coman extension) all have been monitoring his situation. Shows how highly he's rated in Europe.

I agree. Think he's the perfect type of signing to make if you want immediate impact but not at the cost of it hurting you long-term.

Temptation

He's very good but not the level where Barcelona aspire to be.

He'll be a cracking addition for a club like Sevilla

Home of Barca Fans