11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

TitoTata

Banned
I love Dembele but I'm starting to wonder if our style of play plus the way teams sit back and leave no space simply doesn't suit him.

Now if we could trade Dembele and L Suarez for Mo Salah we'd be good to go . Griezmann will replace Suarez

FCBfan22

I love Dembele but I'm starting to wonder if our style of play plus the way teams sit back and leave no space simply doesn't suit him.

Now if we could trade Dembele and L Suarez for Mo Salah we'd be good to go . Griezmann will replace Suarez

You really have some interesting realistic ideas...

FinBarcelonafan

Isn't MoSalah struggling vs parked busses as well? Salah and Liverpool are their best in counter attacks.

psychotsek

As of now out best lineup in my opinion is
Ter Stegen
Semedo, Pique, Umtiti, Alba
Roberto,Busi, Rakitic
Messi,Suarez,Coutinho

Dembele should be used as a sub in any of the forward potitions.

Leong157

May be it's not down to the player but manager who should invent the plan to create space for players. 99% of players have problem playing with no space. And that 1% are Messi, Iniesta or GOAT/almost-GOAT level player.

Let's give him time. Yes, he cost us a lot but that due to Neymar situation.

Devils

For me, right now you'd have to be a fool to bench Dembele, Coutinho or Messi.

Only 3 creative players on our team.

Dembele has parts of his game that he needs to improve on, but what he brings to our team is something that we severely lack from our other players.

PhilS

He's definitely improving, good to see. I'd like to see him get off more shots, so the defense can't always play him to pass.

Home of Barca Fans