11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Dembele will be back for the match against Celta, all reports hint towards that being the date of his return. They're advertising the Levante match as his return at home.

xXKonan

Yeah Messi and Suarez along with Mascherano got extended vacation time until the 2nd I believe and the general consensus is all three of them won't feature vs Vigo. It would be a perfect chance to have Dembele at least on the bench then and subbing him on later.

FinBarcelonafan

I'm so excited to see Dembele in action. What should we expect from him this season? I seriously don't know. Obviously he is no Neymar, but hopefully he can give us offensive spark and make us harder to play against.

Dembele over Vidal / Deolofeu is a massive upgrade.

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

Yeah Messi and Suarez along with Mascherano got extended vacation time until the 2nd I believe and the general consensus is all three of them won't feature vs Vigo. It would be a perfect chance to have Dembele at least on the bench then and subbing him on later.

Without Suárez and Messi vs Vigo? Damn, this sounds dangerous. Paco still injured so we don't have a striker. :lol: We'd better park a big bus there.

MessiTHEgoat

EV doesn't take risks, no way in hell messi ain't playing against celta , especially when it's an away game, they got 4 goals past us last two seasons.

serghei

EV doesn't take risks, no way in hell messi ain't playing against celta , especially when it's an away game, they got 4 goals past us last two seasons.

If he didn't play Messi at Juventus Stadium against Juve to give him a rest, I'm pretty sure he's not scared of Celta.

Messi983

We don't have many other options with Paco still injured.

Maybe Cardona from Barça B but he didn't play for the first team so I doubt EV would start him. But then again, it's also possible that he'll start Suarez and keep him on the bench in home league game vs Levante. Don't see Messi starting though.

Last edited:
I hope we get battered by Celta tbh, the sooner we're out of this cup the better, we've won it the past three years and it takes a ton out of us before the CL knockouts starts. What Valverde should really do is hand over the Copa to Barca B and go with all guns blazing into the CL.

Home of Barca Fans