11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

mehdimike

BDSM refers to a range of sexual preferences that generally relate to enjoyment of physical control, psychological control, and/or pain. It can be broken down into six overarching components: bondage and discipline, domination and submission, and sadism and masochism

Busquets
Dembele
Suarez
Messi

This is better:p

JackaL

On a serious note, what's the fucking music selection on these football videos? Shit, think the makers are 12 year olds on average. Other than that, at least we have our front three now, which makes us competitive again. Not having solved the midfield issue, we will still struggle against main opponents.

Given the transfer window closes soon, I think it has been the worst transfer period in a couple of years.

Gnidrologist

209Yg.gif

kilian

I just watched some highlights from individual games as well as compilations. He makes the wrong decisions sometimes, as is understandable for a 20-year old, but he is crazy talented. His higlights against England are a particular joy to watch. I don`t remember being impressed by someone like this (Messi not included of course).

I hope he`ll be massive for us.

Garrus

Dembele doesn't hide how of much of a clue he is, Two years ago he celebrated Valencia defeating RM in mestalla 2-1.

DIG-oGoUQAAAIHV

DIG-o0PU0AAckjv

He hasn't played a single minute yet, And I'm already loving him :worthy:

Iarwain

On a serious note, what's the fucking music selection on these football videos? Shit, think the makers are 12 year olds on average.

This is why I abhor highlight videos, the music is unbearable. Why not just leave commentators or at least put something discrete in background.

Home of Barca Fans