11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Givenchy

can EV stop subbing this guy off to play a turtle on the wing? i want to actually be entertained for once and other than Messi, this guy is the closest thing we have right now. as soon as hes taken off we turn into a slow, boring, predictable team

xXKonan

He understands the LW role now pretty good.

His positioning and what to do with the ball to avoid being in conflict with Alba is really good. Sure he might be more limited in that role compared to the RW, but he's learning a lot and refining some of his flaws.

5ergio_Busquets

Not saying that they have anything against him as a person (I highly doubt that) but it is the usual "old clique thing". We saw it towards Deulofeu and others in the past as well from mainly Suárez. It's very annoying and I would have a hard time accepting that as a coach but Valverde having no balls or guts is passive.

The coach is Valverde, so you wouldn't expect him daring to say any thing to Suarez let alone Messi. He can't even stop Pique from playing as a striker whenever he wants.

Messigician

can EV stop subbing this guy off to play a turtle on the wing? i want to actually be entertained for once and other than Messi, this guy is the closest thing we have right now. as soon as hes taken off we turn into a slow, boring, predictable team
I
Coutinho's fee and wages would come with immense pressure from the board and the supporters to play him.

Last edited:

jamrock

I don't think messi & saurez are deliberately trying to play around dembele, they both just have great chemistry, so it's natural for them to play off each other.

Dembele will take time to work him
Himself.

FCBfan22

Watched most of the game now. I think he should be given some praise for what he did on Leo's goal: he ran into space and took 2 defenders with him. Exactly the thing that our wingers should be doing all the time. Exactly the thing our wingers were doing in our most succesful seasons. Then Alba slots it perfectly to Leo and it's and it's bread and butter for Leo from then on.

xXKonan

He currently has 10 goals in 20 games in all competitions so far this season.

At this rate, he will probably get above 20+ Goals this season. Not bad at all.

Alik

He currently has 10 goals in 20 games in all competitions so far this season.

At this rate, he will probably get above 20+ Goals this season. Not bad at all.

If he keeps his place as a starter, definitely.

He will likely improve as he keeps gaining confidence and trust from the team too.

Last edited:

xXKonan

DvMADuWWoAAQnrz.jpg

Met Zidane while on Vacation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
First Messi and now Dembele.

It's obvious our players are trying to learn the Dark Arts from ZZ.

Home of Barca Fans