11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

FCBfan22

those on the ground yesterday were they professional?
they are mistreated like little children facing Betis.

That was a managment issue. I stated numerous times that Valverde is bad for us.

I meant things like being late for trainings, playing like he can't be arsed against Sevilla, etc...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dembélé asks you to respect him, I gave you the title and the first 12 points of the league.

Barca fans asks Dembele to be a professional football player and not be full of shit. Meet up for trainings and games in time, if you're sick call in sick in time. Work on your attitude and stop acting like you've made it.

Now go and tell Dembele that if you're actually friends with him in real life and not your imaginary world.

Perhaps the reason the dude is struggling is because of friends like you who are full of shit who are telling him everything is perfect when it is not.

Maxim4

Barca fans asks Dembele to be a professional football player and not be full of shit. Meet up for trainings and games in time, if you're sick call in sick in time. Work on your attitude and stop acting like you've made it.

Now go and tell Dembele that if you're actually friends with him in real life and not your imaginary world.

Perhaps the reason the dude is struggling is because of friends like you who are full of shit who are telling him everything is perfect when it is not.

FCBfan22

WTF are you on about? Being outplayed, because your manager is useless at setting team up and rotations and being late to trainings are two completely different things.

DonAK

Put everything I said in Google Translate and put it on from English to French.

Perhaps you'll understand what I said better.

DonAK

If Valverde benches him for a long time I'm fine with it. The dude might learn the hard way if that's what it takes.

[tw]1062045386787958784[/tw]

Then this too from some time ago:

[tw]942347150545113088[/tw]

Maxim4

If Valverde benches him for a long time I'm fine with it. The dude might learn the hard way if that's what it takes.

[tw]1062045386787958784[/tw]

Then this too from some time ago:

[tw]942347150545113088[/tw]

Deschamps did not say that. his words completely distorted.

Home of Barca Fans