11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

El Flaco

Paging [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] & [MENTION=20741]Total-Football[/MENTION] to hear their comments about Dembele.

Givenchy

move from Dortmund came way too early for the kid and that price tag.. probably best if he moves to somewhere like PSG in an easier league to reinvent himself.

haters will be here to say i told you so but yeah.. if we had any chance at Mbappe, Barto done fucked up..

Everyone has a bad game here and there. But i dont see the talent in him. He is dumb as fuck, if we can get 80-100 mill for him we should take it and run.

Good luck getting 80-100m after a game like this.

It will suck if EV buries him on the bench and gets sold for 60m.

Raketa10

Terrible today! He was ok after he came on but it looked like he turned off after that Suarez yelling. He was shockingly bad in second half.

Raketa10

move from Dortmund came way too early for the kid and that price tag.. probably best if he moves to somewhere like PSG in an easier league to reinvent himself.

haters will be here to say i told you so but yeah.. if we had any chance at Mbappe, Barto done fucked up..

Valverde would have benched Mbappe easily :lol:

serghei

Dembele is not doing enough sadly. He has crazy potential but he doesn't seem ready imo. We may have jumped the gun with this one...

Messigician

Genuinely he pissed me off today. Camp crowd was right to whistle him and he didnt even look bothered.

He's a mercenary here for the money and looks like no one in the squad likes him.

This should be our formation with Messi out no questions asked.

Coutinho Suarez Malcom
Arthur Busquets Rakitic
Alba Pique Lenglet Roberto

Altomonte

I'm more worried about his spirit to fight for the ball and work ethic. He doesn't seem to have fight in him. Gives up too easily. He has talent.
He played a few minutes in Paris when France beat Germany. Did quite well, almost scored a goal. Awful game today, seems to be a problem with his confidence

Home of Barca Fans