11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

BarçaBarça

Glad Valverde fully trusts him, and that he delivers. No way back from the starting-11 now! :D
His killer-instinct in front of goal is great news for us :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Combining well with Alba. Looks to be a much better fit at the LW with him and Coutinho than at the RW with Roberto and Rakitic.

FC433

Good game, but I expect better and that should come with time. Very happy.

He had a few poor touches. Felt bit unbalanced and uncomfortable.

DonAK

he is ok to good but what if malcom is better.?.this we will never know

Maybe we do know considering Dembele had a better season in France than Malcom at a younger age then made the step to Borussia Dortmund and had a good season there too in the CL and Bundesliga and won them the domestic cup final.

So Dembele is more proven having done it in two leagues......at a younger age, played more internationally for France and played the CL.

:wave:

You know what we know though? Your stupid bias. :wave:

Horatio

You're welcome
Noticed some sloppiness but most important thing for me is he is improving and showing more consistency. Becoming a bigger and bigger attacking danger. Kid has the right mindset. Also loves how he whips those crosses.

DonAK

Would have a couple of assists too if Pique wasn't shit at heading the ball in the right direction. Guy loves to get forward, but when you look at it he's not very effective compared to some other defenders.

ASordidGod

I like Dembele, I'm really hopeful he'll succeed, but I don't think he was great today by any means. However whilst looking sloppy at times, he scored, hit the bar, would have had an assist if Pique could head, so yeah, overall very encouraging. More for what he COULD do though, as what he actually did, if that makes sense. He's got real potential though, that's for sure.

Home of Barca Fans