11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Raketa10

To be honest my only worry is if he has finaly learned spanish language, without that he’ll be unable to comunicate as good as he should have. I really hope he did something about that.

Raketa10

Only way QSG can get him is if they sell Neymar to Real and then pay Dembeles release clause.

Even PSG are not so stupid.

I assume if PSG were to get Dembele, they’d loan him like they did with Mbappe to avoid FFP issues

We are not idiots to agree on something like that. I hope he’ll have a fantastic season so this shit ends once and for all.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

We shouldn't do business with P$G. We have been shafted 3 times in 2 years by them. And now the board is prepared to take the pants down for them again.

Raketa10

We had a fantastic summer financially wise so if they decide to do it than there s something seriously wrong with Dembele. Something no one knows about except people from the inside.

We shouldn't do business with P$G. We have been shafted 3 times in 2 years by them. And now the board is prepared to take the pants down for them again.

Calm down it’s bullshit. We are not going to sell him this summer. Dembele said he is staying, Barto said manty times thet he is not transferable so stay calm and ignore click-bait factories like MD or Sport or that stupid fat midget Romero.

Last edited:

serghei

If we sell him on this market it should be for at least 10-20m profit. He should cost around 140-150m. He's easily two times more valuable than much older and nothing special Willian.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Players such as Henry and Abidal have said they struggled a lot to adapt to their first season at Barca, but here you have a young player who had a season with injuries and these trash papers are making his possible adaptation problems sound like something that's never happened before.

It's infuriating how Gomes can get a 2nd season and Denis a 3rd season and the press say fuck all, but when it comes to this guy they've been against him from day 1. You have to wonder who he pissed off to get such a treatment from them.

Last edited:

El Flaco

[tw]1028154117900967937[/tw]

Says PSG are in the process of tempting Dembélé to join them this summer. Barca counts on him, but if a great offer arrives, the club will study it.

Total-Football

this is too good to be true. [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] im genuinely curious what makes you think papers are relaying fake news.. sure it s a possibilty, but you speak with certainty.

Home of Barca Fans