11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Pepe Silvia

I think Dembele is going to be breaking ankles this season. I got his back... just needs to show his effort and leave everything on the pitch.

Does Dembele even want to go to PSG?

UEFA/FFP would ban PSG for years if they activate the 400m clause assume Qatar has 400m to spend on a single player.

xXKonan

Doubt it, sure he's best friends with Mbappe and Tuchel was a big influence on him but he's thinking a much bigger picture and trying to carve a career here at Barcelona as it is his dream club.

soul24rage

I think that if Dembele were to go to PSG, he'll be in Mbappe's shadow. Here in Barca with Messi and Suarez being on the wrong side of the 30's, Dembele has the chance to be his own man in our team if he's willing to be patient.

Pepe Silvia

I think that if Dembele were to go to PSG, he'll be in Mbappe's shadow. Here in Barca with Messi and Suarez being on the wrong side of the 30's, Dembele has the chance to be his own man in our team if he's willing to be patient.
Not only be his own man, but build a legacy and be THE man at Barcelona. How many can say that?

EdmondDantes

Dembele will stay here for many, many years.

Arsenal are more or less irrelevant these days, they're just a posh, overpriced Thursday-night-Channel-Five Europa League side and I don't see that changing any time soon.

xXKonan

Rac1 says a English club requested Dembele on loan but the offer was rejected as the club counts on him and he wants to stay.

[tw]1027669878898143232[/tw]

Says Arsenal offered 10 Million up front and 90 at the end of the season and the club rejected it right away. Romero claims the board laughed at the offer when they recieved it.

Last edited:

Devils

What a stupid offer.

Does Arsenal think the world is oblivious to how much money they have? Bunch of idiots trying to get bargain bin deals on one of the best talents in world football.

Honestly hope Everton destroy them and finish above them in the league.

soul24rage

Rac1 says a English club requested Dembele on loan but the offer was rejected as the club counts on him and he wants to stay. Says Arsenal offered 10 Million up front and 90 at the end of the season and the club rejected it right away. Romero claims the board laughed at the offer when they recieved it.

Even Dembele laughed at the offer! :dembele:

Total-Football

to believe that arsenal would pay 100M is some grade A gullibility.. that s not his value in the market.. value has a correlation with performances (chielfy) and secondarily marketability. Dembele is a bench player (for his team and national selection) and doesnt have that marketing persona. Therefor those rumors are fed by the barca administration for two reasons : 1 boost the morale of the player and make him feel indispensable 2 boost the value on the market and wishing for an actual acceptable offer which wont happen.

edit: this 100M «rejected offer» is no more real than barca rejecting 35 and 30M for Gomes everytime mercato opens up. his exact value showed itself 2.5M

Last edited:

KingLeo10

lol total-football is getting increasingly irrational in his hate for dembele. it was funny for a while but this is just straight up crackpot conspiracy theory now. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
to believe that arsenal would pay 100M is some grade A gullibility.. that s not his value in the market.. value has a correlation with performances (chielfy) and secondarily marketability. Dembele is a bunch player (for his team and national selection) and doesnt have that marketing persona. Therefor those rumors are fed by the barca administration for two reasons : 1 boost the morale of the player and make him feel indispensable 2 boost the value on the market and wishing for an actual acceptable offer which wont happen.

edit: this 100M «rejected offer» is no more real than barca rejecting 35 and 30M for Gomes everytime mercato opens up. his exact value showed itself 2.5M

This is getting very tedious isn't it?

Don't need to thread to become a shithole like Neymar's threads used to be. Please go and voice your hate elsewhere, I would suggest the off-topic thread.

Home of Barca Fans