11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

MTL_Barca

Mbappe and Griezmann also look bad, as does the whole team. The midfield is awful and as useless as expected in this match and the overall gameplan seems to be pass to fullback, pass to wing and then hope for the best.

And unrelated to Dembele, yes Deschamps is clueless and totally overrated as coach. No matter how much people praise the French talents with this midfield (no playmaker at all) and this coach France will always struggle especially against teams that defend well. They will do better vs bigger teams because counter attacking but as of now it just looks like 2016 all over again and that has nothing to do with Dembouz.

BBZ how do you like the midfield? It's great isn't it? How non of them have a clue what to do with the ball, a dream.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

BBZ how do you like the midfield? It's great isn't it? How non of them have a clue what to do with the ball, a dream.

I said 1000s of times:
If you have 3 light Iniestas=you'll suck in a CL.
If you have 3 workhorse Rakitics=you'll suck in creation.

So, the answer is: 2+1 or 1+1+1 (light/middle/strong).

France plays with 3 workhorses, more or less.

So, no. That is not my dream.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I said 1000s of times:
If you have 3 light Iniestas=you'll suck in a CL.
If you have 3 workhorse Rakitics=you'll suck in creation.

So, the answer is: 2+1 or 1+1+1 (light/middle/strong).

France plays with 3 workhorses, more or less.

So, no. That is not my dream.
It is an insult to workhorses to call Pogba one.

[tw]1008672004105474048[/tw]

Changing a successful system to suit one unproven player? SMH.

Whatever, he'll probably injure himself at some point next season for months on end and he can revert back.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The 433 is the most successful formation in Barça history and best suited to all of our players, but sure he's changing it only for one player :thumbsup:

The only player the 442 is best suited for is Rakitic.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I guess it is to get the best out of Griezmann who is France's best player and probably more comfortable with Giroud in front of him. And to have one more impact player from the bench.

Home of Barca Fans