11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Joan

Is it just me or the ball bounces away from him very often when he receives it?

Can't remember his moments tonight, pass to Suarez... that's it.

FCBfan22

Is it just me or the ball bounces away from him very often when he receives it?

Can't remember his moments tonight, pass to Suarez... that's it.

He played 10 minutes with the team in 1st gear. So as I said, there will be nothing from him in this game. And exactly that happened.

Joan

He played 10 minutes with the team in 1st gear. So as I said, there will be nothing from him in this game. And exactly that happened.

You have that theory (which I like and believe) that he needs cca. 15 minutes to get in the match. Just stating he did nothing noticeable tonight. Should start most of the games from now on. For sure.

Have you noticed the same thing about the ball bouncing away from him? :thinking:

FCBfan22

You have that theory (which I like and believe) that he needs cca. 15 minutes to get in the match. Just stating he did nothing noticeable tonight. Should start most of the games from now on. For sure.

Have you noticed the same thing about the ball bouncing away from him? :thinking:

Yes and it's the same everytime he plays. The first 15 minutes are shocking from him and that's when those bounces happen. Then he gets into rythm and starts performing

FCBfan22

He had a Go-Pro with him for the celebrations. Maybe there will be another POV celebration video on Barca's YT chanel, like the Vidal one.

Home of Barca Fans