11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Co0ter

Sick of all this garbage in the news about Dembele leaving or not being good enough. He's been here for half a season and be spent 90% of it injured. How does that make any sense.

It's the poor clubs hoping to divide Dembele & Barca and hoping to steal Dembele for cheap like how PSG kidnapped Moneymar.

In moneymar's case, Moneymar just could not forget about the $$$ and Messi's shadow. Those don't appear to be issues for Dembele. Also, the clause is 400m.

Barto would be dumb not to say/do something about the rumors though.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The rumors are coming from the Don Balons and other rubbish sites of the World. No one takes them serious except for similar trash like The Sun looking for some clicks.

Goal dot com > Don Balon and similar trash

And goal dot com is already banned on this forum for being a shit source and site apart from a few select good journalists.

No one is going to comment on something you and I could have made up by opening a blog.

Alik

The rumors are coming from the Don Balons and other rubbish sites of the World. No one takes them serious except for similar trash like The Sun looking for some clicks.

Goal dot com > Don Balon and similar trash

And goal dot com is already banned on this forum for being a shit source and site apart from a few select good journalists.

No one is going to comment on something you and I could have made up by opening a blog.

Yeah, I Don Balon should get banned too. Lately I have been seeing more and more users quoting them. Pretty annoying.

Jägermeister

I don‘t understand why he didn‘t play today, at least like 20 minutes or so. Eibar played such a high line and were one man down, it would have been perfect for him to show his strengths.

serghei

Going to make a crazy prediction: He'll start versus Chelsea

No he won't. You don't know Valverde if you think he will. A decision like that goes against everything related to him. Maybe the tiniest chance in case he was very worried by the shit performance of Paulinho. And he should be worried.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No he won't. You don't know Valverde if you think he will. A decision like that goes against everything related to him. Maybe the tiniest chance in case he was very worried by the shit performance of Paulinho. And he should be worried.

That's why I said it's a crazy prediction, but a prediction nonetheless :dembele:

Home of Barca Fans