11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

serghei

Good. Add one more week for precaution, and then one more week to monitor him in case he tries to hide some discomfort that degenerates into another injury.

vlad

He can't help us at all in the champions league, it's almost Mars and if feels like he didn't even join yet. The only way i can see him playing in the champions league is the customary susbstitution in the 70th minute if we were being eliminated. In normal circumstancs i would rather play Alcacer.

I also think he cant help barca this season in CL, team clicked well even without him, team have great balance, now if valverde puts him in peak of the season in first 11, against strong guys in CL, i think he would do more damage then good

Trickykid

No doubt cules all over the world will be watching his first handful of games with baited breath and clammy hands whenever he does a sprint...

M

MessiCam

I also think he cant help barca this season in CL, team clicked well even without him, team have great balance, now if valverde puts him in peak of the season in first 11, against strong guys in CL, i think he would do more damage then good
What kind of logic is this? It’s better to introduce a player to a team that is already functioning well.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Good. Add one more week for precaution, and then one more week to monitor him in case he tries to hide some discomfort that degenerates into another injury.

:lol: Dembouz is now a complete brainless that we have to keep monitoring him

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
For everybody...

Is this really a serious question?

True. Logic says that it would be better to introduce a new star to a well-oiled machine rather than build it including the new guy. But then, the coach has to be clever when doing this as we risk losing the momentum

behindbrowneyes

He will be a great addition to our bench. Dembélé is the kind of player that creates havoc, no matter if he plays 5min or a whole game. Could be useful.

Home of Barca Fans