11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

henias

I think he had something wrong after the Celta game but didnt voice out until the Sociedad game further aggravated the injury.

Pedro

La Masia
I think he had something wrong after the Celta game but didnt voice out until the Sociedad game further aggravated the injury.

Yep and people on this board were complaining about his performance yesterday when he was carrying an injury...

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Damn I was talking exactly about this. Biggest goal is to avoid a relapse this season.
Comments in here are disgraceful btw. Flop this, flop that. Try another sport or something.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

He obviously voiced it as he went to the medical staff after the Celta game.

If they let him play again and didn't perform any tests, it's obviously their fault.

Antimadridista1

Bad news but truth is that I didn't really count on him for this season after his first injury.
He needs a LOT of time to adapt physically, tactically and in terms of lifestyle (diet etc) to Barcelona.

Let's hope that Denis Suarez will have some opportunities now.

Total-Football

panic buys seldom work. and to be optimistic its not like he had anything to do.with our sucess this season, if anything this should give the coach the excuse to continue with his working formula because dembele was pushing him to do compromises.

he was grapping his tight after the celta game :(

I fear so, he looked visibly uneasy at the end of the Celta match and was clutching his left thigh multiple times. The medical staff probably asked if he was okay after the match and he must've swept it under the rug.

The physios need to be extra careful with this kid and design him a new diet and workout plan to help minimize his injuries. He also has to find a way to work with the coaches to adapt his game so he isn't getting hurt all the time. Most importantly Valverde needs to sit 1v1 with him and a translator and tell him under no uncertain terms that he cannot be hiding injuries from the trainers, it is unacceptable and his chances will come regardless.

I think it's all bit too much for Dembele right now. New country, new team, enormous price tag, only 20 years old, injured very early long-term. He still has a lot of growing to do both physically and mentally. I would give him the rest of the season off and send him somewhere where he can focus on getting his mind right and do some specialized training to help develop him physically.

Let him start from scratch next pre-season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Damn I was talking exactly about this. Biggest goal is to avoid a relapse this season.
Comments in here are disgraceful btw. Flop this, flop that. Try another sport or something.

Half the place wanted to sell Messi in 2014.

Full of wrist slitters it is.

Oh, did I mention how many of the people above wanted to sell tS to keep Bravo because the former was a flop.

MIXA

140m on Dembele.....Injured

160m on Countinho......Also Injured

40m on Paulinho.....8 goals and still going strong. The man is an iron bull :paulinho:

Home of Barca Fans