11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

BarcaOG

Banned
looked lively and ambitious! i'd rather him lose the ball a few times attempting to push than him being too diffident to attack and resorting to sideways and back passes

FCBfan22

Fucking hell you two... Get a room...

P.S. [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] I think we need an Argument Thread in Caffe Catalonia, so the threads don't become poluted like the Bernabe one.

Messi983

And it was widley reported that Dembele already felt discomfort 10 days before the game.

I know about this. But he was too inexperienced and didn't recognized signs of a potential injury like older players who were already injured before would.

kattanib

Common claim for someone speaking shite...'I was trolling'

Keep giggling. Sounds fun.

It just amuses me how sometimes as people we can get caught up and get heated at the silliest stuff, when we have so many reasons to be happy and appreciative .. like being healthy or having friends and family members that we really appreciate or even a good weather and natural scenery beside us. There are many people who don't have these things we take for granted

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

That pass to Araniz was messiesque. Also his corner kick style is peculiar. Sort of high parachute that dips at the right moment and curve for attacking side.

God Serena

It just amuses me how sometimes as people we can get caught up and get heated at the silliest stuff, when we have so many reasons to be happy and appreciative .. like being healthy or having friends and family members that we really appreciate or even a good weather and natural scenery beside us. There are many people who don't have these things we take for granted

Haha fuck that mentality to its core.

Gilberto

Didn't know Dembele was two-footed to the extend that he could take corner kicks with his "weak" foot as well. Reminds me of Santi Cazorla who would do that sorta thing too.

Total-Football

i have a bad feeling.. prolly barca PR team is holding back the announcement to not kill.the coutinho buzz.. i think he may be injured as we speak right now.

FCBfan22

I think it was an overreaction. He might feel some discomfort, but that's it.

P.S. He was still on the pitch in the 90th minute.

Home of Barca Fans