11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

61734667.jpg

xXKonan

Going by Valverde's statements it seems like there's a chance we could see Dembele here sooner.

compared to last week where he was looked rather sure that they would be cautious with Dembele and likely would miss the classico.

Going by Valverde's statements it seems like there's a chance we could see Dembele here sooner.

compared to last week where he was looked rather sure that they would be cautious with Dembele and likely would miss the classico.

Could you post Valverde's recent comments on Dembele? What did he say? Last I heard he said he wouldn't risk anything with Dembele so a Clasico return would be unlikely.

Nothanks

reports are (as far as i know) that dembele will finally join the squad in training 1 week before el classico

imo thats too soon to bring him on to a very competitive/physical match

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I guess he might be on the bench for the game and brought on if we desperately need some more attacking firepower to turn the game in our favor.

behindbrowneyes

Could you post Valverde's recent comments on Dembele? What did he say? Last I heard he said he wouldn't risk anything with Dembele so a Clasico return would be unlikely.

Sport said:
However, Ernesto Valverde is not so keen on taking any risks and will not rush the young forward back into action.

"There has been good progress with his recovery," Valverde said ahead of Barça's game against Celta Vigo.

"We think he could be back relatively soon, but as I have said we won't take any risks and we won't bring him back a single week earlier than necessary."

Valverde, though, is not ruling anything out: "In theory, we're not planning on using him until after Christmas, but let's see how things go in the coming weeks when he's back in full training."

Dembele has begun training with the ball this week and could be back training with his teammates within 10 days.

Another article about Dembélé https://www.sport-english.com/en/ne...rt-and-whos-going-to-stop-dembele-now-6462053

DonAK

I think he'll be training with the team by the end of next week.

Then he'll have almost a couple of weeks till the Clasico. He'll most likely make it, but definitely won't start.

DonAK

Desperately missing him. Even if he's not a scorer yet, his electric pace and creativity would help Messi a big time.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Thankfully it’s not long left to wait now. Hoping to see some videos of him training with the GOAT and the rest of his teammates next week.

Home of Barca Fans