11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

xXKonan

Sane above Dembele is insane
I wouldn't even consider Asensio to be above Dembele in terms of talent either hell if anything going by the list Both Sane and Asensio are the weakest in terms of individual talent, when you compare them to Jesus,Mbappe and Dembele no question.

But to be fair those two are also very talented but they aren't really aren't as talented as the likes of those other three.

KingLeo10

Devils, what do you mean by he DOMINATED the French and the German league? In terms of assists you mean?

i don't get it, a year ago when we had neymar and dembele wasn't on anyone's mind, you were here talking like he's the best thing since sliced bread and we'd be crazy to let real tap him up.

why the sudden doubts :p

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
i don't get it, a year ago when we had neymar and dembele wasn't on anyone's mind, you were here talking like he's the best thing since sliced bread and we'd be crazy to let real tap him up.

why the sudden doubts :p

That wasn't me, you must have mistaken me with someone else.

Honestly I knew nothing about him when he was at Rennes as I didn't follow the French league, only heard from people that he was a huge talent and he wanted to join us so I might have joined the hype train wanting us to get him back then. Started watching him last season when he joined BVB, and since I started following him I have always showed some cautious optimism about him as I thought he had some flaws (passing, decision making, him tending to be invisible when playing in the midfield etc.). I have always said he is raw but then again he is only 20.

He is certainly among one of the best young talent in the world right now but I guess I was off the hype train a while ago.

Devils

Chill guys, chill.

It's been awhile since we've seen him play. But let's be real...

[youtube]F_9C_Ath6AU[/youtube]

Y'all really going to say there is a young player on the planet that has this technical ability? dribbling skills? passing? Flair? Acceleration? Intelligence? There ain't anyone who even comes close.

Unbelievable player.

wisconsincule

Can already see it now. Our big winter transfer!! ...... Ousmane Dembele :bartomeu:

But in all honesty I’m pumped for him to be back. Hopefully he can stay fit.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Most important thing for Dembele is to get fully healthy. Serious muscle injuries like his may hunt you for the rest of your career and influence your pace and acceleration.
I seriously do not care how he will perform for the rest of this season and just hope he will fulfill his potential in the long run, meaning becoming a standout starter in the next season.

M

MessiCam

Tbf: Sané and Asensio can perform atm. If Dembouz wasn't injured he easily would be top2 in that list.

Asensio is a long shot merchant and not much else. He shows up from time to time in a game but is missing for large parts of it. Sane? He gets rated just because he plays for City and they can basically walk the ball into the goal.

Dembele ***** them in terms of creativity and technical ability. Mbappe too. The only thing they have over him is their finishing.

DPE90nIVwAAwZV3.jpg:small

He could probably play tomorrow if push came to shove and it were a WC Final or something, looks like we're just being very cautious with him, which is of course a good thing.

Home of Barca Fans