11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

kilian

Unbeliveable that he almost immediatelly gets bashed. Ffs, he`s a 20-year old kid who has no experience with serious injuries and just made his move to a dream club. Of course he wanted to play and didn`t probably think it`s that serious.
Yes, he made a mistake and will learn from it, like we all did in our lives. Cut him some slack, ffs.

Alik

Unbeliveable that he almost immediatelly gets bashed. Ffs, he`s a 20-year old kid who has no experience with serious injuries and just made his move to a dream club. Of course he wanted to play and didn`t probably think it`s that serious.
Yes, he made a mistake and will learn from it, like we all did in our lives. Cut him some slack, ffs.

:no:

BBZ8800

Good thing is that we saved 10 mil from transfer fee, as no way he will play 50 games this season.

I think that it is 50 matches ever, not this season.
And Barca qualifying for a Champions league once in 5 years :lol:

Those are not addons, those are fixed 145M more or less.

LeeRomeno

I think that it is 50 matches ever, not this season.
And Barca qualifying for a Champions league once in 5 years :lol:

Those are not addons, those are fixed 145M more or less.

Dunno, read some report stating otherwise. In any case we do not have to pay it this season.

xXKonan

According to AS, the positive news about Dembele's injury that it is unlikely it will be a reoccurring issue. He needs to take his time and let it heal properly and come back strong.

Devils

It's a global tragedy that the world will be without the best young player in the world.

Hopefully people don't lower their standards so much in his absence that they become fond of the long shot merchant or the qatari ninja turtle. Not anywhere near the level of DEMBOUZ.

Come back soon, GOAT.

KingLeo10

devils churning out one gold post after another on the young jedi. hopefully, dembouz makes you his promoter in the future. :lol:

I hope we won't rush him back. He's 20 and we invested that money to have him for 5 years or more so we should treat him like that and not rush him back to be our "saviour" if something will go wrong this season. Muscle injuries have to be taken seriously as they could easily turn out to be a problem for him in future if he won't fully recover now. So I'd prefer him to be out for 4 months or even a week or two more if this would prevent him from becoming injury prone.

He'll be ready when he's ready. I'm fine with him returning in 2-3 months if that's when he's ready. And I don't want him back ASAP to save the season if things go wrong or anything, but to give him the time he needs to get accustomed to the team. Better not to be thrown to the wolves in the CL knockout stages. Obviously he shouldn't be rushed though. Just let him come back when he's ready, whether that takes 1 month or 6. Obviously, I hope it takes less time rather than more.

The club's official estimates when it comes to injuries tend to be highballs. Think it'll take 3 months max.

Last edited:

bastardo

It's a global tragedy that the world will be without the best young player in the world.

Hopefully people don't lower their standards so much in his absence that they become fond of the long shot merchant or the qatari ninja turtle. Not anywhere near the level of DEMBOUZ.

Come back soon, GOAT.

Can already imagine the unberable Madrid fans overhyping asensio. Really wanted this season for Dembele to cement his status as the best young player or at least better than asensio.

Home of Barca Fans