11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

ASordidGod

Yeah, looked nervous. But that'll come. And without his take and turn, Messi doesn't score that first goal. Just needs to take more care with his passes.

Senador Romario

1 - this kid is not even among the three best young French prospects.
He had one good season, like Martial im 2015/2016.
And i rate Martial higher.

2 - some of you pretending he is better than a 20 years old Neymar are just deluded. A 20 years old Neymar won the Libertadores alone and won the Conf.Cup.trashing the best nt/world champion in 2013.

3 - reading some comments here, i believe many of you are people from NON-FOOTBALLER NATIONS and have no idea what you are talking about.

4 - as i said before DYBALA is the only player that could replace Neymar. Would need to change the system of course but still better than the current situation.

You guys can lie to yourselves as you want pretending that Dembele is a top player, but QUOTE ME LATER: any game that Messi will not be able to decide, Barcelona will lose.

JamDav1982

2 - some of you pretending he is better than a 20 years old Neymar are just deluded. A 20 years old Neymar won the Libertadores alone and won the Conf.Cup.trashing the best nt/world champion in 2013.

3 - reading some comments here, i believe many of you are people from NON-FOOTBALLER NATIONS and have no idea what you are talking about.

4 - as i said before DYBALA is the only player that could replace Neymar. Would need to change the system of course but still better than the current situation.

You guys can lie to yourselves as you want pretending that Dembele is a top player, but QUOTE ME LATER: any game that Messi will not be able to decide, Barcelona will lose.

What a load of shit.

That is all.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

5 - earth is flat

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Nice to see that the forum muppet quota stays fulfilled.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

4 - as i said before DYBALA is the only player that could replace Neymar.

You've managed to fit a lot of stupidity into one post, which is impressive in its own regard. These two statements take the cake for me though :lol:

Andresito

Staff member

:VdB:

Home of Barca Fans