11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

CatalinR10

if there isn't anyone better out there who is available to transfer just please go for this guy . Don't ruin Barca anymore with shit transfers , please get quality.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Deloufeu would cost us 12M. Dembele on the other hand would cost much much more.

And Jesús Navas' contract is expiring and would come for free. What's your point? There are plenty of Milan fans already fed up with Deulofeu. Can you imagine what we would be? Hope we stay far away from that guy.

Messi10

sign sign sign

---------------------------Ter Stergen---------------------------
Semedo-----------Pique----------------Umtiti---------------Alba
-----------------------Busi---------Jean Michaël Seri------------------
--------------------------------Messi------------------------------------
-------Ousmane Dembélé----------Suarez--------Neymar---------------------

wisconsincule

Deloufeu would cost us 12M. Dembele on the other hand would cost much much more.

We've got Vidal. I would prefer to see what we had with him before signing Deloufeu. Before Vidal got hurt he was starting to click on the right side. Saying that I still say we go for Demebele and Vidal can back up RW/RB

Raketa10

All of a sudden Vidal is starting 11 material while 6 months ago people were making fun of him.
Honestly he is ok for a backup and that is his maximum. Lets be honest he is nowhere near starting 11 material. If we go for 4-2-3-1 system we need much better RW. Dembele would be perfect for that.

GetIn

All of a sudden Vidal is starting 11 material while 6 months ago people were making fun of him.
Honestly he is ok for a backup and that is his maximum. Lets be honest he is nowhere near starting 11 material. If we go for 4-2-3-1 system we need much better RW. Dembele would be perfect for that.

He had a good run of 5-6 games before getting injuired and now people see him as the second coming of Alves. If teams decide to mark Vidal, which they would if he decides to become a winger, he will become largely useless. He is a type of player that needs space to perform.

FC433

I am glad to see that there are other people who think that Messi should play more in the middle. I think we have to change his position if we want to keep him for another maybe five more years. I also think that we will totally see a different yet more enjoyable Messi if he happens to play in the midfield. However, the issue is that, can two midfielders defend and hold the midfield alone? We all know that Messi can no longer physically press, which can be an issue if he plays in the midfield. I think this summer is absolutely the right time to get O. Dembélé just before any other team starts chasing him. If O. Dembélé does as good as what he did in 2016/7 his price is going to rise a lot.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am glad to see that there are other people who think that Messi should play more in the middle. I think we have to change his position if we want to keep him for another maybe five more years. I also think that we will totally see a different yet more enjoyable Messi if he happens to play in the midfield. However, the issue is that, can two midfielders defend and hold the midfield alone? We all know that Messi can no longer physically press, which can be an issue if he plays in the midfield. I think this summer is absolutely the right time to get O. Dembélé just before any other team starts chasing him. If O. Dembélé does as good as what he did in 2016/7 his price is going to rise a lot.

If we can't get Dembele I don't know if we should press for a half-solution elsewhere. I'd rather have Vidal play as that hard-working RW until next summer when there's more chance of Borussia letting Dembele go.

FC433

If we can't get Dembele I don't know if we should press for a half-solution elsewhere. I'd rather have Vidal play as that hard-working RW until next summer when there's more chance of Borussia letting Dembele go.
Absolutely. The thing is that O. Dembélé is the type of player that comes once in a while. I do not think Messi cannot play as a winger anymore, and in many games last season we did really need a winger to stretch out our opponents' defence.

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 4.25.35 AM.jpg

Messi's positioning did hurt us last season defensively and offensively. I personally think that we need a RW more than a CM. I also think that Rakitić did not perform well because he was covering the entire right side alone. The great thing about O. Dembélé is that he is an ambidextrous -use both feet equally- which makes him very hard to read when he dribbles. Once he develops, he is going to be a very unique player. He is a FCB fan and I am not entirely sure but he does not really rate C. Ronaldo :lol: He also liked Messi's goal in the final on his twitter account.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely. The thing is that O. Dembélé is the type of player that comes once in a while. I do not think Messi cannot play as a winger anymore, and in many games last season we did really need a winger to stretch out our opponents' defence.

View attachment 7209

Messi's positioning did hurt us last season defensively and offensively. I personally think that we need a RW more than a CM. I also think that Rakitić did not perform well because he was covering the entire right side alone. The great thing about O. Dembélé is that he is an ambidextrous -use both feet equally- which makes him very hard to read when he dribbles. Once he develops, he is going to be a very unique player. He is a FCB fan and I am not entirely sure but he does not really rate C. Ronaldo :lol: He also liked Messi's goal in the final on his twitter account.

I agree with everything you've said. It's just that I can't see Borussia letting him go after just one season.

FC433

I agree with everything you've said. It's just that I can't see Borussia letting him go after just one season.

He rejected our offer last year because he wanted to develop before moving to us. 30 to 50 seems a reasonable price, he is going to get more expensive each year. With Tuchel leaving, I think this is our chance to get him. He also can play as a CAM if need be :cool:

Home of Barca Fans