11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Zuti

Really hope to see him in action against Espanyol, even if he doesn't start, he should come on in second half for at least 20 min.

draconifire

I think he will start. Its all over Barca social network about its been his first game for us. The pressure might be on Valverde to start.

Devils

BREAKING: The Apprentice meets the Master.

DJHbiRwVwAA-pRD.jpg

God Serena

In my opinion, he has to start, purely because we have nobody else. Denis doesn't seem to be an option for starting in Valverde's eyes and Suarez isn't fit and is probably still injured. That just leaves us with Deulofeu, Messi, and... Paco. Paco isn't even good enough for our bench so really Dembele is our only real option for such a game.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's already played against Espanyol in Pre-Season so it shouldn't be an issue for him to play a major part on Saturday.

Garrus

Again, He will not start, Neither he should, you don't get to start in a match after only 4-5 full training session preceded by almost an entire month sitting on your ass.
The physio staff will never allow him to start neither any sensible coach, He'll be lucky to get a 10 minutes cameo.

5ergio_Busquets

Again, He will not start, Neither he should, you don't get to start in a match after only 4-5 full training session preceded by almost an entire month sitting on your ass.
The physio staff will never allow him to start neither any sensible coach, He'll be lucky to get a 10 minutes cameo.

You sound like Guillem Balague.

Horatio

You're welcome

He's young. Don't see an issue from a physiological perspective. I dunno....he can't do much wrong with the current squad. 9/10 Would let him play.

Home of Barca Fans