11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Neeraj

I was raving about Dembele to a friend of mine who doesn't know much about him. I told him to watch today's game to see his quality. I look pretty silly right now, thanks Dembele :p

Yannik

I was raving about Dembele to a friend of mine who doesn't know much about him. I told him to watch today's game to see his quality. I look pretty silly right now, thanks Dembele :p

tbf, I didn't expect him to play this bad either. Worst match you could've possibly picked. :lol:

Gnidrologist

This guy showed extremely low IQ on several occasions in this match. If that's his usual showing, he surely shouldn't be considered Barca material. Falshy moves don't cut it.

Yannik

It's his worst match really, a shit day that happened. Every good talent has these little hold-ups, if he continues like he did so far this season, then this will only end up as a stain on his shirt.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Poor, poor, poor, another poor game from Dembele, he is really struggling right now.

Not involved much, had very few touches of the ball, when he had the ball he was dispossessed too easily and his passing has been very bad. My concern over his decision-making and judgment grows even more.

Hope it is just a bad spell but man, he is really bad right now.

Home of Barca Fans