11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

kollegah

Just pay the 130 or 150M Farto, no one care at this moment about the price.
We need young fresh, talented players. PAy 190 for seri and Dem, still +32M from ney transfer

gr98

"According to Bild, Borussia communicates to Barça that has until Sunday 27-A to agree to pay the required price, lengthening the deadline in one day
The German club has also stressed that this figure is not negotiable: if there is no transfer, Ousmane will return to the discipline of BVB"
[tw]899640011498323968[/tw]

Kuchi

So, haven't seen the guy play that much... and in the games (maybe 2 games in UCL) i saw him i surely noticed he has speed and technique, but he seemed sloppy to me at times, sure not Suarez sloppy, but still...

Honestly think he's worth 100 mils + add on's?

I know we don't have much of a choice, i know the market is inflated, but he's somehow last in my wish list just from what i saw myself...

clemente

So, haven't seen the guy play that much... and in the games (maybe 2 games in UCL) i saw him i surely noticed he has speed and technique, but he seemed sloppy to me at times, sure not Suarez sloppy, but still...

Honestly think he's worth 100 mils + add on's?

I know we don't have much of a choice, i know the market is inflated, but he's somehow last in my wish list just from what i saw myself...

Do we have a choice? Do you really want to start the season with Deulofeu on the wing?
He is 20 years old, can give us at least 10 seasons, and for his age he is incredible.

Kuchi

Do we have a choice? Do you really want to start the season with Deulofeu on the wing?
He is 20 years old, can give us at least 10 seasons, and for his age he is incredible.

Absolutely no intention of hate, i was genuinely asking if he'd be a good addition for that price, as i dont know anything about his skills..bar 2 games i saw

Devils

Absolutely no intention of hate, i was genuinely asking if he'd be a good addition for that price, as i dont know anything about his skills..bar 2 games i saw

He is absolutely the best player we can spend the Neymar money on.

20 years old, insanely talented, very versatile and will more than likely be considered world class in the very near future if he isn't already.

Kuchi

He is absolutely the best player we can spend the Neymar money on.

20 years old, insanely talented, very versatile and will more than likely be considered world class in the very near future if he isn't already.

Ok, than fucking splash for him & Seri and move on...

Home of Barca Fans