11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Acnologia

But the question is will the accept? We aren't in the driver's seat when it comes to this.

In reality, it's time to move on from Neymar regardless if Dembele is good enough or not. Guy left us on shitty terms to go a mickey mouse project that ended up backfiring on him. Why should we entertain the idea of him coming back?

Doesn't matter if Dembele is good enough or not, fuck that fucking rat. Would rather us sell our players and getting funds to use it elsewhere than trying to use them as bargain chips.

I understand but I think we would be better off with neymar than griezmann since neymar is a natural left winger

xXKonan

I understand but I think we would be better off with neymar than griezmann since neymar is a natural left winger
I just want a good Forward that can seriously challenge Suarez off the bat.

This team can't afford to have two static Forwards that don't have the work rate. I want Griezmann for the sheer fact he can at least press and trackback even if he's not exactly a real #9.

jamrock

I wonder what would happen to a player like Sterling had he been managed my valverde over the past 2 seasons.

This man has zero capabilities to improve a players weaknesses and embrace there strengths

Laplacian

You guys would blame climate change on Valverde if you could. Most of Dembele's faults are individual. I don't know how you can blame his lack of composure and technique in tight areas on Valverde. Should Valverde specifically aim for a style that doesn't rely on high possession and short passing just so Dembele will do well? How can you blame his lack of spatial awareness, especially when receiving the ball (making him an easy target for dispossession), on Valverde? Considering his faults, he would have struggled under Pep too.

Tekkers

I wonder what would happen to a player like Sterling had he been managed my valverde over the past 2 seasons.

This man has zero capabilities to improve a players weaknesses and embrace there strengths

it's depressing to think about. especially when you hear how coaches like tuchel rave about how talented he is.

Leo_Messi

[tw]1148187470128975872[/tw]

Speechless.

Unreal dedication and professionalism.

But, but he is unprofessional, has a low IQ and is apparently lazy.

Utterly absurd comments and viewpoints given the fact that he also came back earlier than expected after suffering that serious injury a few weeks into his Barça career in September 2017. You don't do that if you don't put the hard work in when rehabilitating.

Anyway very good news and attitude. Great to see that he is aware of the virtue of hard work and the necessity of that to help fulfill his enormous talent. Talent alone is not enough.

Acnologia

But, but he is unprofessional, has a low IQ and is apparently lazy.

Utterly absurd comments and viewpoints given the fact that he also came back earlier than expected after suffering that serious injury a few weeks into his Barça career in September 2017. You don't do that if you don't put the hard work in when rehabilitating.

Anyway very good news and attitude. Great to see that he is aware of the virtue of hard work and the necessity of that to help fulfill his enormous talent. Talent alone is not enough.

Does it really matters though lol. Even if griezmann and neymar dont come. I dont see dembele beong starter over coutinho on the left wing which means he will be benched

Leo_Messi

His football IQ is terrible though lol

That is your baseless accusation.

Does it really matters though lol. Even if griezmann and neymar dont come. I dont see dembele beong starter over coutinho on the left wing which means he will be benched

It obviously does. For every party involved. Himself, the club and Malmierda.

We will see about that. Too many unknowns right now. For starters we don't know if he will continue at the club to begin with when next season begins.

If he does stay, he should play on the right, with Messi as a false 9 and Griezmann on the "left". A 33 year old dinosaur and has-been in Suárez should have no place in our starting lineup if everyone is ready.

Acnologia

That is your baseless accusation.

It obviously does. For every party involved. Himself, the club and Malmierda.

We will see about that. Too many unknowns right now. For starters we don't know if he will continue at the club to begin with when next season begins.

If he does stay, he should play on the right, with Messi as a false 9 and Griezmann on the "left". A 33 year old dinosaur and has-been in Suárez should have no place in our starting lineup if everyone is ready.

I understand that but you have to remember also that the main reason why dembele never leave in December is because of coutinho. Remember the period after the girona match when dembele became a bench Warmer and Coutinho was starting every match. After the inter match away, coutinho got injured which allowed dembele to start.Also, Valverde doesnt have the balls to bench suarez if neymar or griezmann comes, they will start along with suarez and messi which means dembele will be a bench player for the whole season

Leo_Messi

I understand that but you have to remember also that the main reason why dembele never leave in December is because of coutinho. Remember the period after the girona match when dembele became a bench Warmer and Coutinho was starting every match. After the inter match away, coutinho got injured which allowed dembele to start.Also, Valverde doesnt have the balls to bench suarez if neymar or griezmann comes, they will start along with suarez and messi which means dembele will be a bench player for the whole season

The entire situation is a mess quite frankly. Uncertainty surrounding both of our two record signings (Coutinho and Dembélé), Suárez's role next season, Griezmann's ideal position and how to fit him into the team, the possible signing of Neymar. All that on its own is trouble enough. If you add a useless board with no sporting direction in place for years (if not since forever) and an equally useless "manager" in Malmierda it becomes more than just a small mess.

I would even claim that it is pointless to discuss any possible tactical setup etc. as long as the transfer window is open as we have no clue about how the confirmed squad for next season will even look like.

Home of Barca Fans