11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Joan

Maxim is a ingenious troll. Quite fun.

Potroh's insight is great, quite unique on this board. Love his posts, can learn a lot. Don't doubt it either.

vuji_31

Maxim4 claimes that he is Dembele's friend.
How in love with him he is, I wouldn't be surprised that he is really his friend.

Potroh says that he was a Hungarian NT player during 80s and played on World cups back then.
And he was a coach after that.
None of that seems to crazy or unbelievable, imo.

I personally believe to Potroh's story, his posts and ideas fit his personal story.
About Maxim4, I am 50:50.

I, on the other hand, know some youth NT players from my country and I have played amateur football against them.
I have been able to follow their overhyped career from the age of 13 to disappearance at the age of 25 and 30, and playing in the 2nd and 3rd division in Croatia, Slovenia, Austria and Germany later in their careers.
From (age 13 or 15): this guy will play for Croatian NT team and AC Milan one day, to: he is playing in a 3rd division in Germany today (age 30).
A part of my hate/caution towards young players and not buying a hype came from my real life friends/neighbors from my area.

Nisam znao da si iz Hrvatske.O kojem igraču pričaš haha

Donatello

Maxim is a ingenious troll. Quite fun.

Potroh's insight is great, quite unique on this board. Love his posts, can learn a lot. Don't doubt it either.

I do agree about insights and views. They are quite well put.

No offense to Portroh, but making claims like playing against Argentina, coaching a club, without providing any details or evidence seem like pretentious to me. And I am saying this on behalf of my experience with countless imposters that I encounter, especially online.

Last edited:

vuji_31

After watching Sane tonight...He is so shit in tight space . Always going on left and if eventually goes in right he is like Robben.

He is one trick pony like Coutinho.
Dembele is much talented.

KB14

After watching Sane tonight...He is so shit in tight space . Always going on left and if eventually goes in right he is like Robben.

He is one trick pony like Coutinho.
Dembele is much talented.

Football is not all about the talent, Sané fit better in Valverde tactic than Dembélé . Dembélé want only the ball on his feet and never run in the space , something Sané can do, Guardiola said something very relevant about Sané like " Sané is the best player in his tempo to make run behind defenders " , he also said sané is the best winger playing out wide .

Potroh

No offense to Portroh, but making claims like playing against Argentina, coaching a club, without providing any details or evidence seem like pretentious to me. And I am saying this on behalf of my experience with countless imposters that I encounter, especially online.

No offense taken, but you are probably not serious thinking that I will disclose my real name, CV and identity in a forum like this, where I happily read BBZ's lectures, but still have no idea if he is from Burkina Faso or Lichtenstein...
At least I have sincerely mentioned that I am Hungarian, and that played 60+ games for my NT.

Playing against Argentina is simple and easy: just read back the Hungarian team's setup in either the 1978 or the 1982 game. I was there both times, the difference is that I was on the bench at one of those games with a very minor injury.
That's something I truly regret, because I could have played against Maradona (who had been quite famous at that time, but not yet the icon he became later...)

Coaching... well it is not exactly the most successful story of my carrier.
Started with a youth team at home, then I went to Kuwait for 3 years. Later coached a Hungarian team and we were 3rd in the 1st league, but it happened when most Hungarian teams were sold out to very strange foreign investors (at the time when the political system changed), so I again left the country, because football was the least important thing in the club those days.
So I went to India and coached three different teams there for quite some years.

I do love India, my time there was fabulous and unforgettable, but not a real success story. The rankings of my teams were great, wages were fine, but it is very difficult to play or coach in India.
Most players are amateurs or half-amateurs, it's not an advantage, but weather is the worst enemy there.
It's either 45-47 degrees on the pitch, or you simply can't really have a "normal" training in the monsoon (rainy season), so the remaining months are too intense to build up a team and when something starts to form, heat and rain comes again...
But is was great, just not a great success from the professional point of view.
The result also was good, because I learnt Hindi and I like the place so much that each year I return there for 2-3 weeks, to see some friends and to have a bite of the aromatic air...

My last coaching engagement was in Qatar where I was an assistant-coach for a year (as a matter of fact the exact same club where Xavi is/was right now). My contract was for 3 years, but I left after a year, simply because I didn't like the place. Imagine, I stayed in a 5* hotel for a year (along with another Brazilian coach), because they said they could only provide me a house or flat if I undertake that I will return home before midnight... A 5* hotel is nice, but for a year??? That's a very strange place... not my coup of tea...

But I'm still sort of close to the game and I'm happy about that. Once a week we play football with my ex teammates, it's great fun, and I've been also frequently invited to a local TV channel to provide pre- and post game commentaries. It's not bad financially but often it is very stressing.
Imagine, there is a game, you watch it with the others, say your opinion. Fine.
But it often happens (CL & EL and other cups) that there is an overall summary of the games simultaneously played, and you still have to share your few sentences on each and every one of those, on games and teams, players and even strange situations of a game - that you did not actually see... You saw as much as the viewers have seen... A 5 minute summary... That's "modern", but silly...

This much I can easily share with you.
If you don't believe me - well, I won't hang myself on the ceiling...
But I guess, just guess, that anyone "inventing" a story like that at the age of 65 is either insane or has a serious personality disorder for sure...

If I wished lying about myself, I'd have rather invented my imaginary picture being 32 year old and I'd share that with only female fans - definitely not above 25...

FinBarcelonafan

No offense taken, but you are probably not serious thinking that I will disclose my real name, CV and identity in a forum like this, where I happily read BBZ's lectures, but still have no idea if he is from Burkina Faso or Lichtenstein...
At least I have sincerely mentioned that I am Hungarian, and that played 60+ games for my NT.

Playing against Argentina is simple and easy: just read back the Hungarian team's setup in either the 1978 or the 1982 game. I was there both times, the difference is that I was on the bench at one of those games with a very minor injury.
That's something I truly regret, because I could have played against Maradona (who had been quite famous at that time, but not yet the icon he became later...)

Started with a youth team at home, then I went to Kuwait for 3 years. Later coached a Hungarian team and we were 3rd in the 1st league, but it happened when most Hungarian teams were sold out to very strange foreign investors (at the time when the political system changed), so I again left the country, because football was the least important thing in the club those days.
So I went to India and coached three different teams there for quite some years.

I do love India, my time there was fabulous and unforgettable, but not a real success story. The rankings of my teams were great, wages were fine, but it is very difficult to play or coach in India.
Most players are amateurs or half-amateurs, it's not an advantage, but weather is the worst enemy there.
It's either 45-47 degrees on the pitch, or you simply can't really have a "normal" training in the monsoon (rainy season), so the remaining months are too intense to build up a team and when something starts to form, heat and rain comes again...
The result also was good, because I learnt Hindi and I like the place so much that each year I return there for 2-3 weeks, to see some friends and to have a bite of the aromatic air...

My last coaching engagement was in Qatar where I was an assistant-coach for a year (as a matter of fact the exact same club where Xavi is/was right now). My contract was for 3 years, but I left after a year, simply because I didn't like the place. Imagine, I stayed in a 5* hotel for a year (along with another Brazilian coach), because they said they could only provide me a house or flat if I undertake that I will return home before midnight... A 5* hotel is nice, but for a year??? That's a very strange place... not my coup of tea...

But I'm still sort of close to the game and I'm happy about that. Once a week we play football with my ex teammates, it's great fun, and I've been also frequently invited to a local TV channel to provide pre- and post game commentaries. It's not bad financially but often it is very stressing.
But it often happens (CL & EL and other cups) that there is an overall summary of the games simultaneously played, and you still have to share your few sentences on each and every one of those, on games and teams, players and even strange situations of a game - that you did not actually see... You saw as much as the viewers have seen... A 5 minute summary... That's "modern", but silly...

But I guess, just guess, that anyone "inventing" a story like that at the age of 65 is either insane or has a serious personality disorder for sure...

If I wished lying about myself, I'd have rather invented my imaginary picture being 32 year old and I'd share that with only female fans - definitely not above 25...

Nice story! Sounds like you had big adventure.

BBZ8800

where I happily read BBZ's lectures, but still have no idea if he is from Burkina Faso or Lichtenstein...

Potroh, I am from Rakitic's country.

I'll take the bait.
You didn't play against Maradona.
Maradona didn't play at a Wc 1978.
And did play at a Wc 1982.
You missed a chance to play against him, so you played as a starter against Argentina in 1978 and you were injured in 1982.

The only two players from Hungary who played against Argentina in 1978 and were on a bench in 1982 are Karoly Csapo and Andras Torocsik.
These two players are aged 64 and 67, you are 60+.
Both are luckily still alive.

Both players were forwards/wingers which can explain your love towards Neymar, Dembele and attacking football.

Maxim4

GUJDAR Sandor

MARTOS Gyözö

KEREKI Zoltan

BALINT Laszlo

TOTH Jozsef

NYILASI Tibor

PINTER Sandor

ZOMBORI Sandor

PUSZTAI Laszlo

TÖRÖCSIK Andras

NAGY Laszlo

This team was beaten by France 3-1 in 1978.
so you had played.

BarçaBarça

Maxim4 claimes that he is Dembele's friend.
How in love with him he is, I wouldn't be surprised that he is really his friend.

Potroh says that he was a Hungarian NT player during 80s and played on World cups back then.
And he was a coach after that.
None of that seems to crazy or unbelievable, imo.

I personally believe to Potroh's story, his posts and ideas fit his personal story.
About Maxim4, I am 50:50.

I, on the other hand, know some youth NT players from my country and I have played amateur football against them.
I have been able to follow their overhyped career from the age of 13 to disappearance at the age of 25 and 30, and playing in the 2nd and 3rd division in Croatia, Slovenia, Austria and Germany later in their careers.
From (age 13 or 15): this guy will play for Croatian NT team and AC Milan one day, to: he is playing in a 3rd division in Germany today (age 30).
A part of my hate/caution towards young players and not buying a hype came from my real life friends/neighbors from my area.

I have played against 13 year old Eriksen when he played in Middelfart (and won the cup against him, although they took the league). He was quite hyped back then as well, so I really should begin to buy into all the hype of the youngsters, I guess :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Kolkata or Kerala in India?

Messigician

I always thought BBZ was from Africa for some reason.

I'm in Barcelona groups with Africans and they have a similar writing style referring to coins etc but BBZ has much better English.

Home of Barca Fans