11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Centauri B

No way he is playing against United on Wednesday.

Maybe against Huesca on the weekend so he can help in the return leg the next Tuesday?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, I am skeptical he plays on Tuesday so soon after getting the medical clearance but with Valverde no one really knows

Tbh, I'd prefer he waits another week (Option to come on as a late sub) and start Malcom

FCBfan22

Malcom should start with Dembele getting subbed on in 70th minute IMO.

Dembouz should get the whole game against Huesca, since Suarez is suspended and Boateng useless.

Ronaldinho10

Malcom should start with Dembele getting subbed on in 70th minute IMO.

Dembouz should get the whole game against Huesca, since Suarez is suspended and Boateng useless.

Why not use this opportunity to give Boateng some game time? I don't see an issue starting him with Dembele the league is almost bagged anyway.. and it is Huesca after all.

FCBfan22

Why not use this opportunity to give Boateng some game time? I don't see an issue starting him with Dembele the league is almost bagged anyway.. and it is Huesca after all.

I think we should start a combination of Messi, Cou, Dembouz and Malcom simply because we count on those in the CL. In case of a Suarez injury/suspension, we need to have a plan B in the CL. And what better opportunity for that than Huesca. We have subs for every other position than ST. Try Malcom there or just go back to good old false 9 for a match, so the wingers get used to it, in case we need to play like that this year.

Plus, the last game Boateng played, he was shocking and played incredibly stupid.

serghei

Can't wait to see him in action again. He had a period of like a month this season where he was unplayable. A shame he's picking up some injuries who broke his period of form.

Home of Barca Fans