11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Potroh

Any news on his recovery?

You see, that's a very good question.

The pro character-killer press did everything and used their entire arsenal against the boy, when it used to be trendy to spit on Dembele, but when he get injured (probably when he played his best game in Barca so far) they say nothing...

Ah yes, now Coutinho is the fashionable new scapegoat...
Well yes, Coutinho is out of form, luck and confidence, but I do not remember the media writing dozens of articles a day when poor Andre Gomes was week to week playing horrible, but we can go on and search for campaigns against Arda for instance (who was also quite an expensive signing at the time along with Gomes) or I don't really remember the media going against Suarez, when for months he played like pregnant turtle...

snowy

Like a pregnant turtle haha Potroh, thought you were describing my pstn minus 12 G dial-up connection :throw:

Very surprised too at the press hate blitz on Demb. _one would imagine they'd get serious backlash from their reader base.

Incredible talent who keeps getting better. Reckon the media will have to change their negative tune sooner or later as he becomes more and more popular with the fans. Or has it already started...

I miss you ...

too sad for you......

if coutinho performs again on saturday vs valence dembele will become a second choice again.

messi & suarez are closer to cou and would prefer him to start over shy, 10 yrs younger french kid.....

u think messi would ever give pen to dembele in that situation like last match? ?

FCBfan22

too sad for you......

if coutinho performs again on saturday vs valence dembele will become a second choice again.

messi & suarez are closer to cou and would prefer him to start over shy, 10 yrs younger french kid.....

u think messi would ever give pen to dembele in that situation like last match? ?

7+ points. Thats all I have to say to you, you troll.

Vilarrubi

too sad for you......

You sound like you have low IQ..... with some people you can just tell.

Leo_Messi

You sound like you have low IQ..... with some people you can just tell.

As a professional troll too. Could he in fact be an Indian/South Asian fraudster operating from a small call-center with the intended goal of lowering the level of discourse on this forum?:lol: Those are the vibes that I get. No offense to any Indian or South Asian here. Love your food!

A "special" user for sure. The username is something else too. What a character.:lol: Posts worthy of a Hall of Fame nomination.:lol:

BTW when did Dembélé miss an open goal against Roma? Granted, I have tried to block that horrible (words do not do that game justice) night out from my memory but I don't recall any such chances. Is he referring to Messi's half-chance shortly before the final whistle?

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

As a professional troll too. Could he in fact be an Indian/South Asian fraudster operating from a small call-center with the intended goal of lowering the level of discourse on this forum?:lol: Those are the vibes that I get. No offense to any Indian or South Asian here. Love your food!

:lol: yeah same here, there was a guy on here called RMU Reborn who was Indian and got banned, used to troll and type in the same style with lower case letters.... could be him.

FCBfan22

:lol: yeah same here, there was a guy on here called RMU Reborn who was Indian and got banned, used to troll and type in the same style with lower case letters.... could be him.

Dunno. Those statements are pretty extreme even for RMU. I mean, this guy put mr. Ventura and his Mbappe speed statement to shame with the one that we should blame Dembele for Roma.

Home of Barca Fans