11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilian

I can`t wait to see this guy back in action with Barcelona. He still has some moments when I would run onto the field and beat him with a stick, but has evolved enormously since he came to Europe and plays beautiful football. I would say he is the second best player in the world today and still has some potential to be even better. Fantastic buy.

Jadentheman

Not fair. Neygoat should at least give an honorable mention to Gui7herme. We should tell him how much Gui7herme put into his comps over the years. I'm sure Beymar would appreciate it. We got people on here that can translate to Portuguese right?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Would like to have his glasses and his swag :neymar:

15i5mat.jpg

Morten

Does it seem like he plays differently for Brazil than Barcelona? He's making way more tricks and just having fun out there. Looks pretty damn awesome though. Very fun player to watch!

The main-man syndrome, he is main-man for Brazil, not for Barca. Ofc he has performed very well for Barca, but he is still a bit restricted compared to NT.

Jadentheman

Does it seem like he plays differently for Brazil than Barcelona? He's making way more tricks and just having fun out there. Looks pretty damn awesome though. Very fun player to watch!

To be quite fair it looks like he is starting to do more at Barca. I think he restricts himself at of fear of offending his teammates probably, but since he proved his worth I can see him start playing the way he does for Brazil at Barca with Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans