11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The poll is on

You can't even make a poll without mocking Pedro. What was the :lol: for? Shameful

When you make a regular one, I'll allow it. But I don't see the use anyway as Ney has an army of fanboys who'll vote for him on just about any topic so it's meaningless.

JamDav1982

You can't even make a poll without mocking Pedro. What was the :lol: for? Shameful

When you make a regular one, I'll allow it. But I don't see the use anyway as Ney has an army of fanboys who'll vote for him on just about any topic so it's meaningless.

Assume I am one of the 'fanboys' but voted for Suarez and Suarez was winning it fairly easily when I last looked.

StarLord

Etoo and Ronnie did not have a Real anywhere near the standard of now and never had a team as strong as Atletico either.

So no La Liga was not super hard then compared to now nor was the CL.

In fact during the Eto'o/Ronnie era, La Liga was at a relative low. We were basically the only good team in it. Spanish teams were not doing as well in Europe then as they are doing now. Spain in fact during the Eto'o/Ronnie years lost its number one place to England. So no, La Liga was not mighty back then, it was very good but not mighty.

Results for each year can be found here:

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2015.html

JamDav1982

What does that prove? You are making no sense whatsoever

BBZ is saying that La Liga is weaker now than it was back then and Messi/Neymar stat pad on 'easy'.

Some of us think La Liga is better now than it was then.

Sorry were you meaning me saying Suarez was winning poll?

Barcalove

Banned
Criticize are like this : neymar had a bad game, hopes he improves next because we cant afford him to lose sitters.

People here : omg neymar sucks - should had stayed at home - his 30 goals were all sitters - neymar is worse than griezman - omg his ridiculous hair and stupid acts are affecting his stupid way of play - neymar is a posterboy - put pedro in

dakt

Nooouuu, but, but, Suki was winning. Not cool man, not cool at all.:evil:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You are all over the place Jammy. I really don't care what you're arguing again but you missed my point entirely.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Poor you. Immediately falling into victim role after I replied to you exactly the same way you've been repliying to bbz.
But that was just teasing, right? Oh, so is this.

Maybe now you'll know better than making it personal instead of being respectful and on topic.

There's absolutely nothing personal nor disrespect between BBZ and me, he even answered my tease with a joking tone too, no fuss really.

Anyway, I'd better just accept that the neybashing will continue and refrain from giving my opinion in here, I'll just say this, it's really sad that our player with most projection, who's on his way to scoring close to 40goals on his 2nd season at 23, who's probably gonna be leading our front in 3 or 4 seasons is getting this treatment instead of objective/constructive criticism and support.

That is all for me for all Neymar matters.

JamDav1982

You are all over the place Jammy. I really don't care what you're arguing again but you missed my point entirely.

About the poll.

I said to BBZ Suarez is regarded higher than Neymar on here and only yesterday people were discussing him being the 2nd best player in 2015.

JamDav1982

There's absolutely nothing personal nor disrespect between BBZ and me, he even answered my tease with a joking tone too, no fuss really.

Anyway, I'd better just accept that the neybashing will continue and refrain from giving my opinion in here, I'll just say this, it's really sad that our player with most projection, who's on his way to scoring close to 40goals on his 2nd season at 23, who's probably gonna be leading our front in 3 or 4 seasons is getting this treatment instead of objective/constructive criticism and support.

That is all for me for all Neymar matters.

Likewise - I like BBZ input. Agree with most of his opinions just not this one!

G

Gasgas

Well with respect Bojan some of your names posts and references about some of our players especially Neymar and Iniesta will make the :lol: emoticon sit down and question its worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans