11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Social media is just stupid for those who didn't grow up with it. I think that the young players feel much closer to their idols via social media which ain't a bad thing.
The average football fan being dumber now is just plain stupid. There are just more forums where you can show your opinions. Also the casual fans are more in the limelight now which may cause this feeling of yours.
If anything, modern people have way much more information than back in the day, question is how they use it.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
The only thing we hate to fear is fear itself....no...

The only possible detrimental trend for football is that children will play less outside and thus less talent will be discovered.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The only thing we hate to fear is fear itself....no...

The only possible detrimental trend for football is that children will play less outside and thus less talent will be discovered.

Possible? Happens for a while now. 20 years ago playgrounds were full here. Now there's barely any kids there.

And mind you, we're a sports nation.

Horatio

You're welcome
Possible? Happens for a while now. 20 years ago playgrounds were full here. Now there's barely any kids there.

And mind you, we're a sports nation.

In The Netherlands it is not that bad yet. We have a lot of Cruijff Courts that get utilized by kids most of the time.
We always have to kick them away once we decide to play.

Talk about respecting the rules of the Cruijff Court.....LOL

mark1nhu

LOL

It was so obvious he was going to lose that. Everytime Messi gives him the PK, he loses.

Anyway, he was great today, despite that.

KiX7777

He pissed me off so much.
Firstly, what a greed move ask Leo for pen and then miss it. Let Leo down again.
Secondly, he hogged the ball way too much.
Thirdly, his dribbling is not effective.

I bet if we had Reus or somebody like him that works for the team that we would play better.

CatalinR10

Decent game , great goal . Great in some actions , bad in other. I knew he was going to miss the penalty ,it's one of those things that u just know. Hopefully now that he scored a goal he will stop with the bullshitery to keep the ball to much in order to score a Messiesque goal from mid or something like that.

Icarium

Lifestealer
At least his silly moves got less and was passing more. But still very ineffective. Both suarez and neymar need to get slightly better by feb or march at least. That is when we need them the most. That deadly MSN showed some moments today, cant imagine how they will look like when all are playing at thier best.

gasgas

He pissed me off so much.
Firstly, what a greed move ask Leo for pen and then miss it. Let Leo down again.
Secondly, he hogged the ball way too much.
Thirdly, his dribbling is not effective.

I bet if we had Reus or somebody like him that works for the team that we would play better.

I wonder what match you were watching
Hogging the ball??
Dribbling not effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans