11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
CDJOWPmWIAA-uNB.png

Pff, Amazing ! :)

Wasn't bbz saying his overall stats are only good because of last season ? how can that be true ?

Keep up the good work kid, loving it so far !

Kohe321

Bernie, you must be pretty pleased with how good he was at releasing the ball tonight to keep the game flowing. :cheers:

Only thing was that he kept looking for Messi too much. The bromance is strong in Neymar :lol:

Great game, and two wonderful goals.

BBZ8800

Wasn't bbz saying his overall stats are only good because of last season ? how can that be true ?

I said that his overall stats from this Season may "mask" some weaker periods, like the current period in the league.
Also, that his overall league stats may still look good because his Goals from 2014 may "mask" the weaker LEAGUE form in 2015 if you are looking only at number of goals in total, and not time periods one by one.

But, he is improving in the last few matches, so no need to return to that debate...

Zangash

Banned
I said that his overall stats from this Season may "mask" some weaker periods, like the current period in the league.
Also, that his overall league stats may still look good because his Goals from 2014 may "mask" the weaker LEAGUE form in 2015 if you are looking only at number of goals in total, and not time periods one by one.

But, he is improving in the last few matches, so no need to return to that debate...

Kind of wish he'd have been subbed off so I could see the meltdown when he was upset about coming off.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Ah, forgot the "league" in the argument, my bad.

And he is improving indeed !

footyfan

Calma, calma
All of the front 3 are outstanding goals+assists wise this season as far as big games are concerned.

I considered games against Top 5 in La Liga; quarters and semis of the Cup (Atletico and Villarreal); PSG and Man City games in CL:

Messi - Goals 11 Assists 6 - Total 17
Neymar - Goals 13 Assists 3 - Total 16
Suarez - Goals 9 Assists 6 - Total 15

Per minute, it's either Neymar or Suarez leading, probably Neymar.

For the league enthusiasts:

Messi - Goals 6 Assists 3 - Total 9
Neymar - Goals 4 Assists 3 - Total 7
Suarez - Goals 3 Assists 3 - Total 6

Not bad :neymar:

Neymar was also possibly the best big-game player last season for Barca, despite being played woefully out of position in some of the games by Tata.

Alen

All of the front 3 are outstanding goals+assists wise this season as far as big games are concerned.

I considered games against Top 5 in La Liga; quarters and semis of the Cup (Atletico and Villarreal); PSG and Man City games in CL:

Messi - Goals 11 Assists 6 - Total 17
Neymar - Goals 13 Assists 3 - Total 16
Suarez - Goals 9 Assists 6 - Total 15

Per minute, it's either Neymar or Suarez leading, probably Neymar.

For the league enthusiasts:

Messi - Goals 6 Assists 3 - Total 9
Neymar - Goals 4 Assists 3 - Total 7
Suarez - Goals 3 Assists 3 - Total 6

Not bad :neymar:

Neymar was also possibly the best big-game player last season for Barca, despite being played woefully out of position in some of the games by Tata.

Yeah, that's what actually impresses me about Neymar. Those Youtube player types (tricks and stuff) tend to not perform in important games.Yet Neymar always shows up.
I was speechless during the World Cup, he's too young to perform at this level on such a stage. He just has the audacity, the balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans