11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

raki

If Neymar want to play both tournaments then so be it, but then he shouldn't expect to start any Barca games until mid/late september.

Every player need some time off the game to recuperate too.

He has to choose. Barça needs him. Reminder: it´s barça who pays him so he can pay the brazilian IRS....

blaugrana1987

By playing all these tournament, there is a good chance Neymar will break into the top 3 goal scorers for the national team.

1 Pelé 77 goals 91 caps
2 Ronaldo 62 goals 98 caps
3 Romário 55 goals 70 caps
4 Zico 48 goals 71 caps
5 Neymar 46 goals 70 caps

It's also crazy that at 24 years of age he already has so many caps for Brazil.

Damn Brazillians have great goal to game ration. I know Maradona and Messi have quite abit lower...Then again Argies always play kinda Italian when push comes to shove.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
giphy.gif

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Read on MD that he's also expected in some party in Rio de Janeiro today or tomorrow for some of his best friends birthday.

Doubt he'll make the early trainings, may be wednesday.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should be okay as long as he's not drinking a lot and arriving at the training with a hangover.

If that happens then the club should sit down with him and his reps and remind them about the route Ronaldinho's career took.

Just one way.

Down.

blaugrana1987

I generally defend him bcs I love him, but he is literally partying everytime he catches some free time. If (and thats a big if) he continues to party but still delivers WC performance, then all well and cool, but not alot of them could do that. In any sport that is...

Im afraid that he will take the opportunity while Messi is still in his prime and win shit ton of trophies and later burn out of it. It wouldnt be first time, and he is showing worrying signs.

CuleLife4Life

I don't see him heading on the Ronaldinho direction. Its not like he is neglecting his football to go party.

He left Santa Catarina this afternoon( Brasil time) but I think he is still in Rio or SP state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans