11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Comparing Messi's Barca relationship with Neymar's :facepalm:

Knew you would answer in that way. Basically just shows that there is no difference in the situation except how you feel about each player.

Messi has visited Paris during the season in previous years also when they have been courting him for years.

As if Neymar should not go and visit a major city near by that many other players do just incase some people on internet freak out about his loyalty and motives.

Sure PSG have been courting Alves for years as well and he went there.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Jesus Christ, so the last several pages are about what Neymar should or should not do on a day off? I just realized that I couldn't believe it.

Come on guys.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Knew you would answer in that way. Basically just shows that there is no difference in the situation except how you feel about each player.

Messi has visited Paris during the season in previous years also when they have been courting him for years.

As if Neymar should not go and visit a major city near by that many other players do just incase some people on internet freak out about his loyalty and motives.

Sure PSG have been courting Alves for years as well and he went there.

You don't see the difference for Barca fans when some club tries to lure Alves (who proved his loyalty over the years) or Neymar who is probably most sought player in Europe.

Mind boggling.

JamDav1982

You don't see the difference for Barca fans when some club tries to lure Alves (who proved his loyalty over the years) or Neymar who is probably most sought player in Europe.

Mind boggling.

The only difference is how you perceive the players.

Neymar can go where he wants and when he wants as much as any other player.

The 'mind boggling' thing is anyone having an issue with it when he has done nothing at all wrong in any way.

How could Neymar possibly have proved the loyalty of Messi or Alves two and a half years into his time at the club?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The only difference is how you perceive the players.

Neymar can go where he wants and when he wants as much as any other player.

The 'mind boggling' thing is anyone having an issue with it when he has done nothing at all wrong in any way.

How could Neymar possibly have proved the loyalty of Messi or Alves two and a half years into his time at the club?

That's the fecking point. He hasn't.

Who said anything about "can or can't go anywhere". Of course he can do whatever he wants.
That doesn't mean everyone will like it.

I preferred Busquets and Roberto staying in Barcelona and treating their injuries versus Neymar (also with injury or knock) flying off to Paris and partying.

But hey, that's me. If you have a problem with my opinion and it upsets you, I suggest following Neymar's and Barto's twitter silently like a mute.

JamDav1982

That's the fecking point. He hasn't.

Who said anything about "can or can't go anywhere". Of course he can do whatever he wants.
That doesn't mean everyone will like it.

I preferred Busquets and Roberto staying in Barcelona and treating their injuries versus Neymar (also with injury or knock) flying off to Paris and partying.

But hey, that's me. If you have a problem with my opinion and it upsets you, I suggest following Neymar's and Barto's twitter silently like a mute.

Good for you on that opinion.

I take total opposite opinion and nothing wrong with it.

Maybe you should ignore Neymar and his instagram if it annoys you that much. Or just follow him in silence.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good for you on that opinion.

I take total opposite opinion and nothing wrong with it.

Maybe you should ignore Neymar and his instagram if it annoys you that much. Or just follow him in silence.

:lol: You are precious.

I don't have instagram nor do I follow his twitter.
Kinda hard to ignore when someone shared his Paris pic on the forum I own. :lol:

I

instinct

Maybe they should have then, you know, judging by the size of his...:tata:

3o8doPGGUBolR3Bi0g.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans