11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Exactly which limited the impact Messi could have as it does for Argentina.

I believe a front three of with Suarez and Neymar poses more threats than one with Messi on his own and nothing to bounce off.

There is no doubt whatsoever for me a front three with those two and Sandro would produce more goals assists than one with Messi and two weaker players.

But why are you arguing this hypothetical though, seems very strange. 2 players vs 1 is already an unfair comparison, then you add the 2 are arguably 3rd and 4th best player in the world while you give the 1, 2 unproven youth. Seems quite an unfair and irrational hypothetical comparison to really no end at all. Just saying.

JamDav1982

This Neymar thread is getting silly.

People actually discussing his potential transfer to Utd as though it might actually happen, now people falling out over our front 3 ffs, and we're one game into the season.

Unbelievable Jeff ! :lol:

Not so much falling out...but arguing over how strong they are which is not a bad thing as all agree they are ridiculously good and a joy to watch.

Better than arguing over how poor they are! As has been case in past.

JamDav1982

But why are you arguing this hypothetical though, seems very strange. 2 players vs 1 is already an unfair comparison, then you add the 2 are arguably 3rd and 4th best player in the world while you give the 1, 2 unproven youth. Seems quite an unfair and irrational hypothetical comparison to really no end at all. Just saying.

Just really to try and give idea of how much influence Messi can have on his own without those players as some people try to make out Barca to be a one man team.

I would bet anything Messi would detest the thought that it is all him. He knows exactly what it is like with Argentina.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Just really to try and give idea of how much influence Messi can have on his own without those players as some people try to make out Barca to be a one man team.

I would bet anything Messi would detest the thought that it is all him. He knows exactly what it is like with Argentina.

He surely would, that's what Argentine fans do to him when their team fails, and it definitely cannot be nice to deal with.

Catalan Fan

Not so much falling out...but arguing over how strong they are which is not a bad thing as all agree they are ridiculously good and a joy to watch.

Better than arguing over how poor they are! As has been case in past.

I don't think I've ever seen a more potent front 3, I've certainly never seen such a unified group of forwards play together.Every goal they score is celebrated together and they always acknowledge the assist, always.

We probably won't see a better forward line playing for Barca in our lifetime, it's a rare occurrence.

Best, Law and Charlton were legends at Utd and rightly so, but Messi, Suarez and Neymar will eclipse even them over the next few seasons IMHO.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Barça will offer Neymar a new 5-year contract with a wage increase, and bump his buyout clause up to €250 million the same as Messi's. (dm)

Before leaving in 2014, ex-president Rosell had already agreed with Neymar to renew him in 2016. Will be 2nd highest paid, behind Messi [as]

Wonder how much they'll increase his wages with. We love to pay our biggest players a shitload, so I wouldn't be surprised if he'll get around the same as Ronaldo who is at 21M net IIRC. Can't remember how much we pay Messi again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barça will offer Neymar a new 5-year contract with a wage increase, and bump his buyout clause up to €250 million the same as Messi's. (dm)

Before leaving in 2014, ex-president Rosell had already agreed with Neymar to renew him in 2016. Will be 2nd highest paid, behind Messi [as]

Wonder how much they'll increase his wages with. We love to pay our biggest players a shitload, so I wouldn't be surprised if he'll get around the same as Ronaldo who is at 21M net IIRC. Can't remember how much we pay Messi again.

Messi on 20m net. Cristiano on 19m.

yahudi

neymar-sergio-ramos-barcelona-real-madrid-16042014_k6fvhx24nda81vkn1m703ea45.jpg

Neymar: Sergio, which club did you use to raise your salary?
Ramos: Manchester United. Why?
Neymar: Just asking, just asking....

Neymessi

suarez ney and sandro won't do much without messi imo.The best connection is between neymar messi and suarez messi.neymar suarez are weak with one another.neymar hasn't given a single assist to suarez yet.

Barcilliant

suarez ney and sandro won't do much without messi imo.The best connection is between neymar messi and suarez messi.neymar suarez are weak with one another.neymar hasn't given a single assist to suarez yet.

Suarez assisted Neymar twice in the Bayern away game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans