11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

Pedram123

How can people be so sure that Madrid will win??
For me it could go either way - But Barca still has the better 11 and even a better squad now.
Come on, everyone is fit, Sanchez and Cesc are in form........... I got a feeling.

LinkQ

I wouldn't risk starting with Villa over Alexis, but I would substitute him later on for sure. They need to start pushing hard and I think Villa get's tired faster than Alexis. He is more experienced, but i'm not sure especially after the matches in which Alexis performed just great.
I just don't want our men to look weak anymore not even against RM :(
Can't freakin' wait! it's like the clock stopped ticking XD

baconstrips

The Jesus
Where is the team now, still in Barcelona or Madrid?
Because of the fog at Barcelona airport, the flight to Madrid has been postponed for around 45 minutes.
That was 25 mins ago

Tito took the train and has already arrived :)

Tw Pinto: "Off we go! The fog at Madrid airport is disappearing! Let's go there!" #fcblive #elclasico [@wmakinaciones]

Last edited:

Doobs

The Messiah
I was checking Madrid's weather forecast for El Clasico, and they said....fine and sunny during the day!! however there is a chance of Manita thunder during the night. I wonder what they are talking about?

baconstrips

The Jesus
I was checking Madrid's weather forecast for El Clasico, and they said....fine and sunny during the day!! however there is a chance of Manita thunder during the night. I wonder what they are talking about?
Somebody likes reading Totalbarca's comment section ;)

kkkkasd

Can somebody tell me how many hours from now the game begins?

I'm having trouble getting the time zones sorted so I'm not sure when the game starts my time.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this here but does anybody know any good streaming sites for the match? Preferably decent quality and doesn't constantly buffer for Australian viewers.

baconstrips

The Jesus
Can somebody tell me how many hours from now the game begins?

I'm having trouble getting the time zones sorted so I'm not sure when the game starts my time.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this here but does anybody know any good streaming sites for the match? Preferably decent quality and doesn't constantly buffer for Australian viewers.
10 hours and 14 mins remaining
veetle.com has good streams normally (no ads either)

Home of Barca Fans