Banned
What the youngster Cuntalans learn at La Masia:

• diving
• playacting
• PK taking
• playing the most boring tiki taka imaginable
• crowding refs
• storming the touchline from the bench with lightning-fast speed
• sprinting 100+ yards from the goal to the official (GKs only)
• making out cheques to the refs
• polishing Pep's knob before K.O. and during HT
• sending the pervert Pla£ini locker room shower footage in exchange for favorable calls
• writing nice letters to Ovr€bo, Fri$k and S£ark so they stay hush-hush about you-know-what

This is a comment from ESPN's soccernet.com

When you are hated so much be people from other counties, it just shows how majestic and beautiful you really are.

dalitis8

Banned
The Usain Bolts coming at him was definatly the reason he got nervous. Its not about players actually approaching that very second, more about expectation. If they would have kept that stuff up, they would have a very different game. Again though you dont run like Usain Bolt in 90 minutes.

For a better reference than that one, look what happens the sequence just before it. The collective pressure was jaw dropping.

For an even better reference, look whats happend to teams when they´ve faced Barcelona in the passed years. Teams like Milan, Arsenal, United, suddenly look absolutely horrible even when there is no evident pressure. They expect it, are out of the comfort zone, and suddenly an easy pass in midfield is an impossible task.

What are you trying to say exactly?

Clks

When you are hated so much be people from other counties, it just shows how majestic and beautiful you really are.

Holy crap, that must've been some sort of retarded United and Madrid fanatic that wrote that.

dalitis8

Banned
Do you just read one random post? Anyway: Its about whether or not Valdes misstake had anything to do with Reals pressure.

Sure the pressure had something to do with it. But it was definitely avoidable.

Stupid mistake by Valdes, and two lucky deflections for Real Madrid. We only got one of those later on.

E

estranged

Real's goal was very lucky as well, especially since it deflected off Busquets and landed on a plate for Benzema. Anyways, as I said before, if anybody thinks Barca won because of "luck" then they need help, and if they did well you make your own luck. If CR manned up and put 1 of those sitters away we wouldn't be discussing how "lucky" Barca were, CR misses 2 sitters and on the other end of the pitch Messi pulls 2 strokes of genius and there's your difference.

Trillske

But you are already implying that Barcelona got lucky in El Clasico. (with the above statement)
Whatever team wins such a tight game is lucky, simple as that. Beyond that im not touching it, a lot of you guys in here make way too big of a deal about it and discussions wont make any sense.

Pedram123

Whatever team wins such a tight game is lucky, simple as that. Beyond that im not touching it, a lot of you guys in here make way too big of a deal about it and discussions wont make any sense.

Dont really think it was a tight game.
Both teams had the chances (obviously) it was evident it would be an open match with the offensive line-ups the coaches had put up.
I think Barca were better, and had more chances - Real Madrid also had a couple of good ones, but i still do believe Barca were the better side, controlled the whole second half, and had a good 5-6 scoring opportunities throughout the game.

And what i really think was shown in the game, was that for whatever the statistics that Real Madrid have... They have shown when they face a side that can match up to them (Barca) They simply cant pull through... Whether that is a mental problem or a tactical problem - I can not judge.

Barca were better, and scored 2 very beautiful goals.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

It looks like a resentful Real fan. I now it's hard to accept it but despite all mass media propaganda before the game, Barça won it and still the best team. Deal with it.

Home of Barca Fans