11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

gingerless

I don't care how much he bitched, I'd stick Ronaldo up top on his own then park the bus. He would get some job 1v1 or even 1v2 on Pique or Puyol.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

First half:
- Strong display by Barcelona, didnt let things get to them and a tie isnt that undeserved after first half
- Messi. First of all: he got owned. Second: He is just lucky not to be out! Really, really not how Im used to see him.
- Instead Sanches stepped up. He did what Ronaldo coudnt and he is the decider of the game so far.

have a puff on the new stuff in the market i see

Even game but its easy to say the win was lucky with the own goal; in reality Real played at home and if anything Barcelona where even slightly better. Still on top imo.

Ronaldo really took the asshat from Messi with his missed opportunities, his general fail in Classicos is really starting to become a fact.

ok, i change my mind :lol::lol::lol:

La LL

Generally Delightful
Found this quote in the goal.com comment section. A user comment, not an article:

Barcelona cheated again as usual . They had the support of the Referee , Blatter , Platini , Uefa , Nato , NAFTA , FIFA , UNICEF, UN , EU , the Queen , Gaddafi , Konami , Playstation , Oxfam , Amnesty International , Ronaldo sorry that's a he plays for us ermmmm..wait they also had the support of Zuckerberg , Steve jobs ..no wait his dead ermmmm Bill gates , Clinton , Bush , In fact THE WHOLE WORLD was against Madrid INCLUDING MY MOM AND DAD . sobs..sobs.

Priceless.

SeloBarca

When we scored that second goal by Xavi, I swear I was so happy I felt I got an heartattack of it. No joke! There´s something about scoring against them that does something to me, lol! This was the best game I´ve seen in quite a while, because this win meant so much to us! If we´d lost this game, then Madrid would´ve won the leauge, no doubt. But we´re Barça! We never give up without a fight!
We showed Madrid who we are today, I am proud to be a culé.
Visca el Barça y visca el catalunya!!!

Im happy it was Marcelo that did the owngoal, the little bastard. The second Madrid player dislike the most after Pepe

Ilúvatar

8d16bf87f3d9067d18f06d1f355918ad_view.jpg

Reasonus

Who else thought we were fucked in the very first minute?

I was.

I f*&%&^$ did. Interestingly, he kept passing the ball to the defenders all night and that horrible mistake did not force him to change his style. He is learned a thing or two from Pinto.

Thus spake dalitis8:

:dance: :dance:

Hats off to you. I personally was fine with a draw seeing that Barcelona did not have a consistent starting XI and that in the past games, they were way below their level. Barcelona on an average day are superior to Madrid, no doubt. But our defense's performance against teams like Milan and even lesser teams have been very worrying. Still, who cares, right? We won. I see people talking about Ronaldo's 2 missed chances, we could have easily scored 2 more goals in the second half too.

Man I'm so proud of this team

Amen, bro.

---

Man of the match: Busquets! I have to watch that game again, but Busquets was the best player in the first half and a damn good one in the second. Cesc was terrible, but he scored an awesome goal. That's what great players are capable of. Alves was outstanding in the second half. Messi played great until they were 2 goals ahead. By then, he was almost nonexistent. He was not missed though, as Iniesta was like a cat toying with white rats. Sanchez's technical abilities are needed in our forward line. I honestly did not see him scoring that goal, which was by no means an easy chance.

Iniesta HAS TO be in the middle of the park. It may take Pep 3 more seasons to get that Iniesta's efficiency is reduced by 90% when he plays up front.

Did you notice that the biggest change in the second half was changing the tempo? Barcelona slowed down their play and started to create their little triangles inside congested areas. Their passes finally started to go where they were intended to go. The rest, as they say, is an unbelievably mofoing sweet victory!!!!!!111!!11!!!11!!!!!11!!!!1!

M

mujtaba147

When Real Madrid play against any team in the world they(Real madrid) look like the best team on the earth. But when they play against Barca.
Barca make them(ReaL Madrid) look an ordinary team.
Before the match everyone was talking about Real Madrid's 15 match winning streak. Most of people' including some of the Barca's fans were fearing that Barca cant stop Madrid. Beacuse of their form.
By god only for once' I too thoght about Madrid ruthless form an streak.
By god again once i saw our players taking on pitch, My heart was saying, today they will bury Madrid, and I proudly say they really buried Madrid.
Hats off to Iniesta, He did against Chelsea, He did against Ned, Again today was exellent performance by him. A big natch player

Birdy

Real took the lead by a scrappy Valdez mistake - reminder of his old days - but we can forgive him, cauz the last 2 years he has been excellent..

Afterwards, it was obvious that we controlled the middlefield quite easy i would say..
We could penetrate and get into their box, whenever we wanted.. Real's only chance during the whole first half was Ronaldo's mis-shot..
Second half was more of the same, but with real threatening more with some chances, but barca also going all the way to casillas every now and then...

Mourinho approach is pretty obvious.. He is trying to forget his last year's various (either sit back(1-1 bernabeau), or play naive (5-0) or aggressive 3/4 pressure and counter (copa, CL bernabeau)) approaches and now he is clearly trying to make madrid press as high as possible, win balls deep in barcelona's half - or force to mistakes) and convert quickly..
I do not think he is any successful so far though..
It is clearly a failure (shown once more today) to try compete with barcelona, playing only 2 deep-lying mids, one of which was never able of decent defending(alonso)..
On the other hand you might argue that his new approach is to build an attacking madrid, but you know the best possession stat you can get versus barcelona is what he got today (40%).. Maybe madrid fans think that if this team plays more together this stat will rise.. Maybe, but not versus barca - barcelona players have played all their football life together..

Regarding our team: The worst problem that Madrid has created to us, is the psychological one: getting our players really nervous.. Since last year series, i have noticed this lack of concentration. It was also evident in the Supercopa.. It appeared again today.. I am not referring only to valdez mistake, but is the general tone.. I think that Pep should work on that. Our ability to circulate the ball was never questioned.. They sometimes seem to get overwhelmed and forget the basics..

I still hold that Pepe made a huge mistake with Fabregas (yeah ok he scored..). It was evident that Iniesta was struggling out wide, and at the beginning of the second half -as mentioned by other members - when he tried to come inside and fabregas came out to cover for him, the triangle was clicking again.. Pep should never spoil that again in any serious game..

Alexis is a beast - of stamina and determination. he is a real fighter.. already far ahead of villa.. i liked also the way he moved to CF position and messi came to the right to alternate.. I hope next time we face madrid the AMP will be devastating..
Also, we saw once more why Puyi is our captain and why he will be playing untill 38.. Wise choice that he started over mascherano..
What i didnot like - besides the un-fitting of cesc in the center - was that alves sometimes stayed so high up (second half mainly) that puyol had to shift right and busquets backtracked to fill the CB position.. I never liked busi there and his partnership with Pique..

Well, the league has a long way to go.. Leagues are decided on the basis of what you do with all the other teams and not so much what you do versus your main opponent. Madrid is still better in that sense.. And they can lead again by 3 if they win Sevilla.. We need to improve..

tiki-taka

And just someone on this forum urged us all to have faith in Pep and to put our trust in him, he is the messiah of football managers, the special one and not Mourinho!

Home of Barca Fans