10 - Lionel Messi - V6

sickstar

His footing and balance were off in two of his shots before the goal. Understandable considering how tough it is to find a gap in atletico solid formation.

But would you count how many dribbles he had tonight and not to mention the keypasses.

And he made it up with that goal. So an easy 9/10 performance to me. Had he not scored, it would be 8/10.

booge

has he got his speed back? there was one run from the half way line. when he left his marker... turbo kicked in. you could visually see the difference in speed between two players.

Havesaks

directly involved in 45 goals this la liga campaign, more than any team besides real madrid and sevilla, and equally to atms 45. gost season,
tn

Leo_98cro

I think this is by far Messis best season since treble 14/15 and in top 5 ever...
If he will play like this in CL i really belive we can win it :)

raskolnikov

has he got his speed back? there was one run from the half way line. when he left his marker... turbo kicked in. you could visually see the difference in speed between two players.
Because of the walking and when he runs off the ball he seems slower but on the ball not a lot have quicker acceleration and speed than Messi.
We usually dont see him go on a 2011 type run nowadays cause he is a little sliwer and defenders do catch up, but he is still very fast and often along with his great control helps him beat defenders easily, even at nearly 32 years old.

Home of Barca Fans