10 - Lionel Messi - V6

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not ruthless enough. Needed a statement hat trick after Penaldo yesterday. He's still been outdone again.

Great though. He has to play like that for Barca to stand a chance.
Only thing that will matter in the end is who wins the CL. Ronaldo’s game yesterday and Leo’s today, all forgotten if they lose out on the trophy.

Givenchy

amazing performance. showed passion, no walking zombie mode he was even coming back to help defend. thank you Leo

when Messi is in the mood, nobody can stop him

pregra

That second goal was classic. Still not at his absolute best but hopefully that will come in the quarters/semis.

CatalinR10

When they scored the goal to make it 2-1 i was almost sure they were about to score another one in the next 10 minutes.

Luckily Messi turned up to the ocasion to end the game.

Could have been a hatrick but does it matter when he scores 2 and assists 2 ?

Not to mention the panenka and the other goal where he took a shit on Lyon's deffense.

Also that assist to Pique...god damn.

Unreal game.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Just gonna....

It’s the team that allows their stars to shine in the big stages that decides this whole ballon d’or/GOAT bullshit right now. If Messi has another 10 Barça players playing as a unit and at their optimal level, I’m sure he will shine, we’ll go through and all of this laughable shit will go away. Messi is untouchable, plain and simple.

P.S. Idk how you can call yourself a Barça fan and still doubt Messi. I learned that lesson harshly back in 2014.
Everything else, pretty sure a lot of people will be eating their words calling for another zombie match from him in a few hours from now.

tacticvarium

He was shit and lazy as usual until 3:1 tbh but he stepped up when it is needed the most.
Deserves the compliment for what he did in the last part.

bismp

Not as consistent as he can be,but other than that,he was brilliant and the best player on the pitch.Hope he can keep this up!

malvolio

He was shit and lazy as usual until 3:1 tbh but he stepped up when it is needed the most.
Deserves the compliment for what he did in the last part.

You are still in SD mate, while the rest of us watches in 4K.The man was even disposesing in our own half. What more would you want him to do in order to not call him lazy?!

Home of Barca Fans