10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Havesaks

Hey have people here thoughts on a Messi contract extension? Do you see him here after the 20/21-season?

I would love him to have a role at the team like Totti who played till he was 38-39 and at last just was a substitute-gamechanger player. I think he could still be really usefull at 36-37 as a goat-substituion player. And being an icon for Barca playing there till he hits 44-45 finger crossed!)

Well we will see. But it sure is interesting how competitive he stays and what his plans are. But just think about him still bossing around in champions league in 10byears scorn the winner in the finale.

I hope we will see Messi atleast 5 years in Barca. He has one of the best finishing skills in the history of football, if he keeps them he would be even with 36 years dangerous as fuck when he enters the pitch for last 30 minutes of a match.

KingLeo10

I hope we will see Messi atleast 5 years in Barca. He has one of the best finishing skills in the history of football, if he keeps them he would be even with 36 years dangerous as fuck when he enters the pitch for last 30 minutes of a match.

:lol: @ you thinking messi wouldn't be a starter at barca at age 36. nice try buddy.

Givenchy

Hey have people here thoughts on a Messi contract extension? Do you see him here after the 20/21-season?

I would love him to have a role at the team like Totti who played till he was 38-39 and at last just was a substitute-gamechanger player. I think he could still be really usefull at 36-37 as a goat-substituion player. And being an icon for Barca playing there till he hits 44-45 finger crossed!)

Well we will see. But it sure is interesting how competitive he stays and what his plans are. But just think about him still bossing around in champions league in 10byears scorn the winner in the finale.

i think he'll retire earlier than people expect, not totally down to a decline but i get the feeling he wants to live a private life with his family away from football.

a football world without Messi.. man thats a grim thought

FCBfan22

i think he'll retire earlier than people expect, not totally down to a decline but i get the feeling he wants to live a private life with his family away from football.

a football world without Messi.. man thats a grim thought

I would agree with this a while ago, but now with Thiago's ever growing interest in football, this might not be the case.

Home of Barca Fans