10 - Lionel Messi - V6

raskolnikov

Griezmann is the one with the momentum right now, at least with the bookies. At this point I am pleased as long as the rapist doesn't win.

Since its journalists from a french magazine its logical either Modric since he won the journalist vote last time or mbappe since he is the new french hype with a world cup. Insane that the actual best player in the world is at 19 odds.

Messigician

[tw]1049929787018375168[/tw]

Sampaoli saying Leo can lead Argentina to World Cup Glory in 2022

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA the worst Argentina manager in history has a lot of balls saying that.

And to think I wanted him as Lucho's successor he is completely clueless and cost Messi his chance of world cup glory.

raskolnikov

Sampaoli turned from a quality coach for Chile and Sevila to Maradona level with his help Leo! What should I do routine.
Even Domenech in 2010 was more competent.
Let Argentina get their shit together first and see if they can add Messi as the deciding factor rather than carry them on his back like the last decade.
Sad thing is that same applies to us. Everyone is slacking off and let him cary the burden like Boxer on animal farm.

Messigician

Sampaoli turned from a quality coach for Chile and Sevila to Maradona level with his help Leo! What should I do routine.
Even Domenech in 2010 was more competent.
Let Argentina get their shit together first and see if they can add Messi as the deciding factor rather than carry them on his back like the last decade.
Sad thing is that same applies to us. Everyone is slacking off and let him cary the burden like Boxer on animal farm.

At least Diego took them to the quarter finals and had an undefeated qualifying run.

Home of Barca Fans