10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Raketa10

I want to emphasize one VERY IMPORTANT fact. Massi had a huge problem during his carrer with horrendeus managers. In both Argentina and Barca! Only one manager was a world class and that’s Pep all the others were nowhere near the required level! And look at Ronaldo’s career: SAF, Mou, Ancelotti, Allegri...

Raketa10

Well, I thought that our team was dead already in 2014.
Then Lucho gave them energy for 1 season, and after that we exhausted that short term energy/motivation boost and returned to shit in Lucho's 2nd and 3rd season.

I thought again that we were dead after that, but EV also gave us another short term motivational shot.
And we seem to be dead again.

So, imo:
1. either our team is dead for the last 4-5 years already with short term boosts which were able to mask our ageing and a lack of motivation
2. or, our team is fully motivated, young and ready to run and die on a field, and we just need a better coach

Again, EV has his flaws, but you guys (imo) are also overrating our players (and our motivation) a lot.

Name ONE world class mager we had after Pep left. Just ONE!

MagIX

Again, EV has his flaws, but you guys (imo) are also overrating our players (and our motivation) a lot.

Taken individually, our players are very good.
The problem is, that doesn't mean you can build a well balanced and winning team; imo we do not have the right players to build such a team.

BBZ8800

Name ONE world class mager we had after Pep left. Just ONE!

Name ONE world class manager with Barca's DNA except Pep (who has BOTH trophies under his belt and a nice playing style).
Since, our fans will approve only those type of coaches.

We can't hire Klopp and run like Liverpool.
Our players can't run that much.
Our players from La Masia are learned from the early days to pass and move, not to run like crazy. (If you get my point, those styles are just too different in it's core).
And imagine getting Klopp and if his results would be average after a few Months.
Fans all over the world would whine:
1. results are poor
2. plus, we don't playing Barca's way

In short, how to hire a coach:
1. who plays Barca's way
2. who is experienced and can handle Messi, Suarez, Pique, Busi, Rakitic and their egos and bench them if they don't fit into new ideas?
3. who has big titles under his belt?

I can't think of any names.
Guys will mention Sarri.
Well, let's see how many trophies will he win.
People also wanted Sampaoli, well he turned out bad.
And people also wanted Monaco's coach.

Stoichkov1

Name ONE world class manager with Barca's DNA except Pep (who has BOTH trophies under his belt and a nice playing style).
Since, our fans will approve only those type of players.

We can't hire Klopp and run like Liverpool.
Our players can't run that much.
Our players from La Masia are learned from the early days to pass and move, not to run like crazy. (If you get my point, those styles are just too different in it's core).
And imagine getting Klopp and if his results would be average after a few Months.
Fans all over the world would whine:
1. results are poor
2. plus, we don't playing Barca's way

In short, how to hire a coach:
1. who plays Barca's way
2. who is experienced and can handle Messi, Suarez, Pique, Busi, Rakitic and their egos and bench them if they don't fit into new ideas?
3. who has big titles under his belt?

I can't think of any names.
Guys will mention Sarri.
Well, let's see how many trophies will he win.
People also wanted Sampaoli, well he turned out bad.
And people also wanted Monaco's coach.

Why we can't hire Klopp and start running like a normal team?

I'm tired of that Barca DNA managers bullshit.

Klopp, Allegri, Sarri, Ancelotti are miles better than Valverde and they don't have Barca DNA.

Leong157

Well, I thought that our team was dead already in 2014.
Then Lucho gave them energy for 1 season, and after that we exhausted that short term energy/motivation boost and returned to shit in Lucho's 2nd and 3rd season.

I thought again that we were dead after that, but EV also gave us another short term motivational shot.
And we seem to be dead again.

So, imo:
1. either our team is dead for the last 4-5 years already with short term boosts which were able to mask our ageing and a lack of motivation
2. or, our team is fully motivated, young and ready to run and die on a field, and we just need a better coach

How are we overrating our players?

Do our players worse than Leganes?

Our team is not dead because we bought in new players every transfer market.

Just that our coach got no idea how to integrate and use them.

BBZ8800

Why we can't hire Klopp and start running like a normal team?

I'm tired of that Barca DNA managers bullshit.

Klopp, Allegri, Sarri, Ancelotti are miles better than Valverde and they don't have Barca DNA.

I AM for changes and trying something new.
But look at our forum, Barca's fans on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

You will hear:
This player is not BArca's DNA.
We don't play Barca's DNA.
We should play 433.
We can't play 442 or anything else.
Crossing is not our style.
We lack possession and control, that is not our style.

In short, Klopp's football is quite different to "BArca's DNA", quite different to a setskill of our core players.
So, for playing Klopp's football, we would first need to sell a lot of our core players, which is impossible.
We would need to buy new players, with less BArca's DNA.
And then we would play a different type of football.

If we would have good results, people would still whine: BUT we are not playing Barca's way. This is all good, and this is NOT why I fell in love with Barca's TikitTaka/Possession football.
If we would have average results, people would say: fire this clown and go back to our roots, aka Barca's DNA.

In short, I don't see how Klopp would fit here with all these sentimental and historical BArca's DNA roots in majority of our fans.

clemente

"horrible game" my ass, as always he gets the best rating from whoscored, everytime he got the ball he was marked by 6 players, and his options are: dribble through 6 players, pass to Roberto, who won't do nothing obviously, pass to Rakitic, who plays as a defender so Roberto could go forward and do nothing, pass to Munir who doesn't know how offside rule works, there was no Alba making run on the left, all he was doing is trying to find Coutinho, wish we had someone like Douglas Costa or Malcom that could stretch our wings.

Home of Barca Fans