10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Hardy

it's not over yet, let's hope sfogliatella doesn't score 11 goals against Juventus

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

abbbs97

some were actually expecting Messi to call out or denounce Valverde a day before the cup final, the shit storm would be ridiculous

Nobody was expecting him to call Valverde out. We are just disappointed he didn't keep it open by declaring that he wants EV to continue. If he said something like 'It's not my choice to make these decisions' then we would've all been okay with that.

Mitchell1978

Nobody was expecting him to call Valverde out. We are just disappointed he didn't keep it open by declaring that he wants EV to continue. If he said something like 'It's not my choice to make these decisions' then we would've all been okay with that.

even that would have caused distractions before the game tommorrow, be realistic..

MessiTBE

Banned
Just seen Messis little speech. Stunned. Messi deserves whatever happens next season now, I will have zero sympathy for him.

COMPLETELY BLAMELESS? Really?

Valverde is staying. More rubbish football and failure next season.

Neymessi

Meh, not totally surprised Messi said that. But my sympathies for him definitely reduced. He also can't see past results just like most players.

For all the shitshow in NT and Barca down to his teammates and coach, he still thinks it was all due to a bad day. Actually, this makes me have more sympathetic for him.

FinBarcelonafan

Meh, not totally surprised Messi said that. But my sympathies for him definitely reduced. He also can't see past results just like most players.

For all the shitshow in NT and Barca down to his teammates and coach, he still thinks it was all due to a bad day. Actually, this makes me have more sympathetic for him.

He is clueless but at the same time, I guess he can't throw his teammates under the bus?

This team will never win CL again. Too little motivation, too comfortable etc. Sad to see they are fine with this.

Sidewinder

Yes. I was expecting him to not be so openly "I want Valverde to stay". Messi will pay the price for this. It's a bit unreal how they all love the coach, and don't assign any blame to him.

Total-Football

I dont expect Messi to throw anyone under the bus but at least keep away from conferences like u always do and let them confront the fans.

Home of Barca Fans