10 - Lionel Messi - V6

You said Benz was a bum without Ronaldo. I showed the stats of the season when Ronaldo was gone. Now we are gonna look in the past? Typical of the entitled players fans to rest on past laurels.

You showed? I thought it was messi2140 who posted that. So the rumours of multiple accounts are true after all. BOOM - someone call the police up in here

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This crop of players have zero mental strength. I was fooled by our comeback against PSG and apparently it was just a fluke.

Cule4life

The Culest
Please cut and paste some BS that I have written. I'll wait. Your just mad i exposed your pro ronaldo bias. But it's cool - that's our little secret xx

Just look at any of your posts in this thread. Should be in BS hall of fame.

No need to project your Ronaldo fantasies onto me. Level headed people are able to see the good traits of Ronaldo without being his fanboys.

You showed? I thought it was messi2140 who posted that. So the rumours of multiple accounts are true after all. BOOM - someone call the police up in here

It was i who posted the chart you moron. Look at it again. Take your medication before shouting "multiple accounts" :lol:

Last edited:

abbbs97

Pep lost to Monaco, Liverpool, and Spurs

This is with a peak city squad young players pressing constantly.

He conceded over 3 goals to Monaco, Smashed by a weaker Liverpool and beaten by a Harry Kane less team who we destroyed away.

But keep peddling the Pep narrative who has 0 UCL success since he left us.

Yes, he lost. but he didnt do it in an embarrassing way like EV did 2 years in a row. his teams also play beautiful football all year unlike Valgreen.

Cule4life

The Culest
And that's how Roma the "3rd best in the CL" became an epidemic from a meme :lol:

Yes, he lost. but he didnt do it in an embarrassing way like EV did 2 years in a row. his teams also play beautiful football all year unlike Valgreen.

And none of his squads were as good as Barca with Messi

i_bleed_blaugrana

Liverpool only lost 1 game in the prem the whole season narrowly too by a few milimetres.

Roma were a force in the UCL and nearly managed to knock out Liverpool as well. No one could have been expecting the intensity of their play.

Losing 3-3 and 4-3 on aggregate to these clubs is painful yes but it is not as if we were destroyed by small clubs. We need to improve and buy some players for a push for the treble and EV can complete his 3 years on a high as a new era sets in for the club a slowly replaced core and a new coach to reinvent the Barca style with a new generation of players.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We got destroyed on both of the return legs, dude. Roma probably have a quarter of our wage bill and Liverpool were extremely short-handed.

But yeah, please continue on how EV can win the treble. Lunacy.

Messigician

It's only embarrassing for us because we bad such a good first leg advantage.

I prefer to look a the positives such as getting such a huge advantage in the first place rather than bottling it in the second leg.

It is easier for a coach to improve on having to do better in the second leg than hiring a coach who sucks in both the first and second leg.

i_bleed_blaugrana

This x 1000.

I’ll take the Ls Pep took ANY DAY OF THE WEEK over the Ls Valverde takes. If we had actually played two legs against Liverpool, I wouldn’t have been nearly hurt or upset as I am now.

At least when Pep’s teams lose, they can leave the field with their heads held high, know they actually played and competed.

Just look at any of your posts in this thread. Should be in BS hall of fame.

No need to project your Ronaldo fantasies onto me. Level headed people are able to see the good traits of Ronaldo without being his fanboys.

It was i who posted the chart you moron. Look at it again. Take your medication before shouting "multiple accounts" :lol:

I got that wrong,(admitting your wrong is something you and your pack should learn from me) am at work here and don't swear at me again. I'm still waiting on that BS i supposedly posted. Show me viejo

Cule4life

The Culest
If only Valgreen has the likes of Florenzi, Origi and Shaqiri he would have dunked on those frauds De Franceso and Klopp :lol:

abbbs97

It's only embarrassing for us because we bad such a good first leg advantage.

I prefer to look a the positives such as getting such a huge advantage in the first place rather than bottling it in the second leg.

It is easier for a coach to improve on having to do better in the second leg than hiring a coach who sucks in both the first and second leg.

You have got to be a Madrid fan in disguise to still keep defending the idiot of a manager Valgreen. I refuse to believe in anything else than that.

Messigician

You have got to be a Madrid fan in disguise to still keep defending the idiot of a manager Valgreen. I refuse to believe in anything else than that.

You are a junior member... you have some cheek calling me a Madrid fan in disguise while I've been defending Messi and the club from unfair criticism

xXKonan

I have been convinced ages ago the dude is an Alt-Account of a banned poster and the only reason he came back is to trollishly defend Valverde.

I doubt the guy even watches our games in the first place.

Home of Barca Fans